"awk, hello!" the grandmother happily greeted her child and the two girls. m/n reached her hands out for her grandchild who gladly went into her hands. "you've gotten so big, 'kane!"

"hi mom/mum," y/n kindly replied however her mother was too occupied with the humming and singing baby in her arms.

"okay let's go.." the mother whispered into nobara's ear. who gladly skipped away from m/n and off to the fabrics-looking.

which was what y/n was originally going to do if nobara didn't step in front of her with her arms folded against her casual clothes.

she smirked, "don't think we are just going to forget talking about gojo just yet."

✎ᝰ┆𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

"this is completely stupid..." the wise words from a wise megumi fushiguro basically summed up the events that went down (well, still going down) in the girls' absence, he knew that without y/n, nobara and even akane, megumi was the only person with a full set of brain cells in this house.

so, let's rewind a few minutes where the "conversation" peaked when sukuna, itadori, gojo and himself were watching a rom-com movie on netflix.

"wait hold on." gojo waved his hand in astonishment as his other hand reached out for the remote and pressed pause. he recalled the first fifty minutes of the movie. "she had the choice to go for the hot boy with a whole lot of money, a big ass mansion, luxurious clothes and she picked the loyal, sweetheart, and average white guy who knows how to treat her right!?"

as you can see satoru was clearly confused by the main character's decision of not being the gold digger we were made to think throughout the movie.

"i mean i don't blame her." yuji jumped in, he declared kindly, "i think falling in love with someone for their personality rather than their attempts of swaying you with riches, looks, and luxurious things, is much more valuable!"

"that didn't work with you and jennifer."

"would you shut up!" itadori yelled at the cursed spirit chuckled with megumi trying to hold it in and satoru just letting it all out. "it was one thirst trap!"

"sure whatever..." sukuna's mouth popped on the other side of yuji's face. he added fuel to the fire, "if, for instance, that girl (the main character of the movie) was y/n and she had to pick between me, the handsome and astonishing man i am, and... satoru. she'd rather pick me!"

itadori  threw his two cents in, "that literally makes no sense. she literally said your dick was the size and quality of a discount raisin."

sukuna remarked "hypocrite."

"ha, i'm clearly win!" satoru gloated.

"don't even get me started about what she said about you..." megumi responded, shaking his head and restricted his smile.

itadori  whispered in a wheeze, "jeffree star.."

"the both of you literally look like one of his makeup brushes." a clearly offended satoru pointed with his fingers literally pointed at them.

sukuna butted in again, "hypocrite- never mind."

✎ᝰ┆ 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐚- 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

"wait. are you actually considering dating someone who looks like a makeup brush?" asked nobara as y/n collected all the materials she needed.

"pfft..no!" y/n scoffed after buying her equipment and handing them to nobara to carry. "...maybe?" she whispered that part into herself.

as she held akane back in her arms and walked over to the car back home. maybe she could consider dating satoru... i mean it was obvious that there was sexual tension between the both of them - she's not that oblivious. plus he literally could have bought his own house to stay in rather than live with y/n.

well, there's only one way to find out.

motive ﹫s.gojoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara