the sun shined brightly down on jujustu tech as the wind blew softly through the green leaves

the sun shined brightly down on jujustu tech as the wind blew softly through the green leaves. it's been a long time since y/n has set foot at the school, as for akane, y/n decided to drop off the baby at kira's, house since her baby niece was staying over. not that y/n wanting some time with a certain white gummy bear.

yeah.... something about dating satoru had suddenly ruined her insults and come off as 'cute' and just gross. oh well, he's lucky he is cute.

the pair arrived at the school and walked to the main entrance, satoru noticed the notebook and pen still in her hands. he didn't verbally mention it but was glad that their last-night encounter managed to affect her work.

satoru always knew he was quite an excellent influence. wait...now that he thinks about it.

"hold on," he held y/n by her shoulder, stopping the woman in her tracks. she frowned at her boyfriend. as little distant gasps and giggles suddenly became louder, satoru pointed his finger at her as if y/n was guilty of something. which she kinda was.

"did you only hook up with me, just so you could design a dress for your job!?" satoru came to a (rather hurtful) conclusion.

y/n could only respond with a blank expression before her name was screamed out loud by (mostly) sukuna alongside yuji, megumi and nobara.

"i mean, it did do me a good solid." y/n shrugged leaving satoru's jaw trailing the ground.

all jokes aside, she wanted to extend her relationship with satoru, and genuinely wanted to get more intimate with him. plus, looking through the fashion in movies like 365 days and fifty shades of grey, makes you feel some type of way.

"kidding!" she giggled before placing a sneaky kiss on his cheek. she confessed as she held hands with him, swinging them back and forward. "i really enjoyed every moment i spend with you."

satoru chuckled, playing his forehead into  hers, "you're just saying that cause they're here."

"i knew it!"

the couple turned around and saw yuji, megumi and nobara, in particular, pointing her finger strongly towards gojo and l/n. the mother could only laugh, awaiting her dramatic announcement.

"i told you they would!" nobara declared proudly. megumi could only shrug.

"it was inevitable." megumi remarked offhandedly. he looked over at itadori, "how's sukuna taking the news."

yuji gave his friend a frowned expression, he stated, "stage one: denial."

the adults went their separate ways, satoru to the principal and y/n with her non-biological kids, she gave each of them hugs and asked them if they were all okay. y/n would occasionally worry about her favourite three, they live in quite the dangerous world filled with curses, the last thing she wanted was for one of them to get killed or hurt by the curse spirits.