⚠️ you're welcome

⚠️ you're welcome.
part two. major (i think idk) nsfw ahead.

y/n straddled legs satoru's lower waist, locking him in close as they both made out upon y/n's bed. the lights were low as the feeling of lust rose. the cold tips of his fingers lingered around the woman's lower waist and back, causing her to arch her back at the unusual yet intoxicating feeling.

the woman teasingly grinded against his clothed member. satoru knew exactly what she was doing and gripped her ass assertively, his finger digging into her causing y/n whimper, and pushing her in closer to his needy cock.

"is that what you want, huh?" satoru almost growled, as he nippled away at y/n's exposed neck. y/n could sense the ecstasy between the two filling the room to the brim, as she moaned away at the passionate kisses planted on her neck and down her body.

the h/c woman was gently placed on her back, she didn't have time to register anything because of the sudden feeling of satoru eating away her pussy mercilessly. y/n groaned and couldn't keep her body still, it was the type of feeling you want to get rid of, yet it was a much desirable feeling in the moment.

"keep moving like that, then i won't let you cum." satoru was quick to grip her waist tightly. you would think he survived a famine, and y/n was the cure to it all.

the woman's body started to shake to the build-up of her climax. y/n, knowing one wrong move satoru would decline her orgasm, tried her hardest to stay still but the annoying yet addictive feeling to cum took over. satoru knew she was close.

"shit!" y/n shrieked spite, slamming her head onto the pillow in frustration. first satoru, and now her own body was teasing her, edging her on, only for a moment though, it was long until she finally released allowing the many waves of her high wash over her.

the man above continued to rub her clit, rather violently, solely to get a reaction out of her and push her to her limit's limit. the woman below became deeply drunk in her euphoric tingling sensation.

"have fun down there?" the sorcerer snickered at his girlfriend, who gave him a deathly dead with a mix of lust, glance into his eyes.

"f-fuck... you- ah!" y/n was cut off by her squirting suddenly all over the bed cover, leaving an inconvenient stinging feeling behind. satoru's hands left her clit allowing y/n to catch her breath. she's never done any of that before, but one thing was for sure, satoru can treat a woman better than kaneki any day of the week. but y/n would never tell him that.

"you are so fucking dead satoru gojo." y/n smirked as chuckled deeply, making her boyfriend smirk in his heightened excitement.

she grabbed satoru's face with her hands and kissed him aggressively. now sitting on top of him, running her s/c fingers through his pearl coloured hair, he groaned at the feeling.

y/n pulled down his underwear and gradually inserted his member inside her velvety wetness.

the woman didn't hesitate to ride him, which sent him off the rails at the reckless and roughness of her. he grabbed her hips harshly and pushed deeper into his cock, before helping y/n to ride him. it wasn't long until the pair came to their highs, y/n was the last and collapsed onto satoru's toned chest, and cuddled in.

y/n hummed at the mix of pleasure and exhaustion, before gently placing her lips onto satoru's once more. this time more lovingly, catching the sorcerer off guard causing him to let go of her hips and to hold her s/c face in his warm hands.

"i have no idea what took over me.." y/n pulled away slowly, her lips faintly touching his own. she chuckled at his weak smile, her finger trailed down his cheek for a moment before y/n looked up in a sudden worry, "did i hurt you or?"

"no, no, no!" the man below reassured her quickly pulling the blankets up around her shoulders, "i really enjoyed it... are you?"

"i'm good!" y/n placed her head on his shoulder, wrapping herself and her boyfriend under the covers, she kissed his cheek, "thank you for tonight, satoru."

"your welcome, love." the man cuddled the tired mother into his arms as their eyelids began to feel heavy, getting them ready for a night of sleep. however, satoru had one little thing to say.

"hey... y/n?"

y/n hummed, "ye?"

"let's just say.." he cleared his voice, "in the future, we did something like this again..."

"okay..?" y/n chuckled in confusion, looking up at her lover. "and..?"

"and after that..." the man began to smile at the thought in his head, "let's just say... we had a little gojo, or a little y/n running around. would you like that..?"

a shocked y/n shuffled now next to satoru and leaning in close to him. ever since akane, y/n has never properly considered having another child, nor did she ever expect satoru to be the one to pop the question. in the beginning, y/n could proudly say she would never have a child with satoru gojo, the last thing she needed was a child related to the man who looks like a shuttlecock used in badminton.

but now...

"i wouldn't mind it.." y/n confessed with a growing smile, she giggled, "honestly, akane won't be as alone around the house when yuji, i megumi and nobara (and i guess sukuna) aren't around."

"i'm glad you do."