you know, y/n wasn't  one to generalise, but men are just- something

you know, y/n wasn't  one to generalise, but men are just- something. idiots, useless, and confusing seemed to be the most common words. but the wise words from:

"this is completely stupid..."

perfectly summed up the scene going down in the living room. it was sukuna and gojo blasting no guidance by chris brown and drake, dancing, lip-syncing and gazing lovingly into a single phone screen leaning against an empty glass cup. in other words, they were making thirst traps.

according to megumi, the sorcerer and the curse spirit were in an argument as to who was the hotter and worthy of the desire of women (because all women are queens).

nothing boring happens in this house...

"just smile wave, guys," y/n advised as they walked to the door next to the wannabe f-boys. "smile and wave- and cover the child's eyes."

nobara quickly covered akane's eyes, just in case she awoke to the music and sent her back to her room to sleep. megumi helped the mother carry her equipments, as they walked past y/n was secretly recording them until gojo almost caught a glimpse of her phone.

"the perfect type of blackmail." y/n boasted as she and megumi dropped everything on her desk.

the young boy suggested, "you could also send it to nanami. he might wanna use it for blackmail."

"i'm not that evil, megumi." y/n shook her head, still looking at her phone. she grinned over at fushiguro. "i'm petty. anyways, nobara, akane and i went to a restaurant, so i quickly went and got some snacks for you and the boys."

"thanks, y/n." megumi returned her smile. he would have walked out of the door if a sudden thought didn't strike his mind. the young sorcerer glanced back at y/n hard at work at her desk, her back facing him.

well, she was hard at work, until she felt two arms wrapped around her waist. y/n let out an 'oh' then smiled softly realising who it was.

"you know could have just asked me for one." she chuckled as she embraced him into a warm hug.

"i know..." megumi cuddled deeper into the hug, "but actions speak louder than words."

in this context, megumi wasn't wrong at all. when he first met y/n, megumi would admit that he was rather dismissive around her, he knew what he wanted but never had the courage of telling her since, he was rather shy of her - for no reason even though she was being extremely kind and patient.

as the many days of staying at y/n's home, megumi quickly become incredibly fond of her - not that he'd admit that to her face (especially to gojo) all of the time like yuji, but a little reminder here and there should let her know that he loves her loads, and thanks her for everything.

"besides this will probably be the last time i'll see you in a while, school wants us back again in less than an hour." megumi explains pulled from the hug.

y/n sighed, "okay, well stay safe out there okay? and if you ever need anything, you know where to find me. but if you bring anything of this curse shits near my house, it's game for all of you." she ended off with a serious yet joking tone.

megumi played along, "yes ma'am."

"okay go off eat those snacks, i have work to do." y/n shooed him off and continued back onto her work.

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩 ࿐ྂ

after many hours of stitching and sewing the first part of her dress. at first, y/n was going to do a red and white look since it was a valentines theme outfit, however, her mind had other plans. since everyone else would most likely do the same colour palette of red, white, pink, brown etc. y/n decided to go for a black look representing the sexy side of love, although she didn't know how to express it properly.

on her inspiration page, she had romance movies such as fifty shades of grey, love don't cost a thing, and the notebook (even 365 days made an appearance). y/n hasn't watched those movies, however, clips of the fashion struck some brief ideas.

"mind if i intrude?" a knock on the door attracted y/n's attention. it was satoru, wearing his causal wear with his hair down tracing the curved edge of his black glasses. he placed two cups of tea next to y/n and sat next to the mother sketching out her ideas.

y/n nodded, "i don't mind, how's akane?"

"fast asleep." satoru chuckled taking a sip of his tea. "i think i impressed myself of being a dad."

"you're not the only one who's surprised." y/n returned the smile placing her pencil down and grabbing her cup of fresh-made warm tea. "i gotta thank you for taking care of akane while i'm away doing work, i owe you a lot."

"i'm glad you realised my tremendous worth, y/n." satoru boated with his egotistical attitude plus of course his "irresistible" smirk. y/n couldn't resist rolling her eyes before returning to her work.

satoru watched the tip of her pencil trace the paper ever so slightly. it didn't take rocket science degree to realise that she was completely stuck as to what her final project should look like.

satoru asked the obvious, "need any help there?"

"maybe..." y/n reluctantly replied, "my assessment is about love, and instead of going with a red valentines theme, i wanted to do a dark and sexy look. but i don't know how to display that..."

it was like she was completely clueless about being sexy, or just sex in general. even though she did have a child. however, reminiscing about her first time with kaneki, it just felt like a one night stand despite dating each other for a "good" couple of months.

satoru shuffled his chair closer to y/n, he asked softly, "well, what do you think... about you for example that would be considered sexy?"

"to be honest," y/n rested her head on his shoulder. she confessed, "i really don't... know."

with that statement out in the open, y/n felt a single finger under her chin to move her face closer to satoru's face. she complied and now was mere centimetres from his lips.

the sorcerer broke the brief silence, "do you want me to teach you?"

the woman responded in a whisper, knowing for a fact that the himbo has been waiting for this moment for a long time. well, let's see what satoru could teach her.

"yes."