⚠️ typing w/ false nails is hard also this is the second last chapter

hard also this is the second last chapter.

the many excited visitors, future investors, and fashion designers waited patiently for the long-awaited show to begin. holding a sleepy akane
in her arms, y/n waited contently with her family inside the vip section. to her surprise, the show was running a little late, a little enough for nobody to notice. everyone around the circle-shaped table proceeds to talk and discuss their boredom away.

well, exactly for one person.

"y/n~! i'm bored!" itadori, sitting next to the mother, he played the golden rings on her rings  as his head rested on her shoulder, "i wanna do something."

sukuna butted in, his eye popping up once again, "i wanna do y/n -ack!" was the last words he ever said before flashing her phone's light in his eye.

"honestly, for once in your life, sukuna. think with your head, not your declining raisin. besides, i'm not into gilfs," y/n sighed, clearly fed up with sukuna's bullshit,

she looked at yuji, "megan's live on instagram."

"happy days, thanks mum/mom!" yuji cheered getting his phone out, as sukuna contemplated buying anti-age pills.

"you are the cutest thing, yuji, " y/n confessed, her lips pouted, she glanced towards the rest of the table, "everyone else okay!"

"yep, currently beating megumi at rock, paper, scissors!" nobara triumphantly declared, winning on rock this time.

megumi remarked carelessly, "you're not winning if i'm not playing." nobara pinched the boy's cheek in annoyance.

"megumi, you and i can switch seats, and i can play with nobara," y/n suggested, already standing up in her chair.

megumi complied, switching seats. y/n was now beside an excited yet intimidating nobara and nanami with akane. she was sitting on the table, her little s/c hands held tightly onto the blonde's pointing fingers. now and again, nanami would move her arms to the rhythm of the music echoing through the large room.

"hi, hi!" akane joyously greeted her mother as she made her way to her side of the table.

y/n stood beside nanami, and knelt to her daughter's level and returned the smile.

"hiya, baby! is uncle nanami taking good care of you?" the mother continuously kissed her daughter's warm cheek, akane squirmed and giggled at the feeling. her teeth at making an appearance in her smile.

"uncle nanami?" kento repeated in a confused tone.

y/n shrugged, "gotta call you something kento."

it's not that nanami wasn't pleased with becoming a family figure for akane. it was the fact that it implied that he'd be related to gojo as a brother-in-law, or worse, a brother. speaking of the obnoxious white-haired buffoon.