the golden trio had the time to stay at y/n's house today, they, unfortunately, missed the busy mother because she had to go to work but she should be back soon

the golden trio had the time to stay at y/n's house today, they, unfortunately, missed the busy mother because she had to go to work but she should be back soon. luckily akane and satoru were at home.

itadori found it a little weird with gojo not being around the school as much as he used to, he knew the principal (much like everyone) had it in for home, but the pink-haired sorcerer theorised it wasn't the school preventing him to come back. it was y/n - who seemed to be running late for dinner -  well, y/n's presence that is, she'd kick gojo out in a heartbeat if she wanted to.

"what stage is sukuna at, itadori?" megumi asked as the pair sat on the floor, playing with the toddler.

"stage 3: bargaining," yuji stated, almost laughing, he yawned, "last night was the height of stage 2 (anger), and the idiot forced me to listen to taylor swift over and over again! but he's quiet now, for some reason, but i'm not complaining-."

"what's with taylor swift?" nobara inquired sharply, causing yuji's throat to run dry instantly.

"nothing." he responded fearful for his life.

"that's what i thought."

"laaa~ laa~ laa~..." akane ignored nobara and yuji and began singing to herself and waddling around in a circle.

megumi sighed happily, keeping his hands out just in case akane was going to fall, "at least someone looks happy."

"also, have you guys noticed something off with gojo?" yuji started another conversation, he looked at nobara and megumi, "i don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing?"

"he did seem a little off," megumi agreed, changing his seat position, "he acting even more extra."

"gojo called nanami, his bestie-boo-boo!" nobara quoted his exact words with a disgusted look on her face, "i think he's more than a little off, fushiguro."

itadori asked the obvious questions  "what could have happened these few weeks that made satoru gojo so much weirder than before in... y/n's...  house..."

his voice ascended into nothing as itadori, kugisaki and fushiguro simultaneously came to an unbelievable conclusion. a conclusion that blew their minds, a conclusion that literally would never expect to be real in their reality. a conclusion that almost made sukuna restart his stages of grief.

"you don't think he..." nobara suggested vaguely, breaking the silence, and akane sneaked off into another room.

"there's no way." megumi breathlessly declared in disbelief, "y/n has standards... gojo does not follow any of those standards."

itadori proceeded, "do you think they going to have kids?"

"if gojo and y/n had a child, that child will have flashlights for eyes." sukuna declared sassily, his mouth forming on yuji's cheek, "the love of
my life will be giving birth to a whole feather-duster!"