⚠️ i think a bit ooc idk you tell me

idk you tell me.

when it comes to satoru gojo, he is many things to many different people. someone say he's dangerous, mischievous, attractive, (people with a brain would say) an annoyance. y/n would say a disturbance. ever since that night, that last thing he said, she couldn't get it out of her head. well, of course, it was something sexual and devious, but god damn! her brain couldn't remember to wake up early to get new fabrics but replay that moment with satoru?

which was why, at ten o'clock in the morning she had to miserably drive herself through showering weather to the local fabric shop in the city. with the help of akane, singing - well goo-goo and gaa-gaa-ing to the annie soundtrack, and nobara singing along to the 'little girls' song. (you know, you are on tiktok)

y/n didn't sing, although the 'lemme out of here' parts she whispered to, loud enough for nobara to hear and spark a conversation.

"so..." nobara began bluntly, "let's cut to the chase, you and gojo. what's going on there?"

y/n sighed and rested her head against her headrest when the lights flashed red.

she responded, tiredly, "you tell me, 'cause i don't even know. but i'm not stupid, sorta, we both know something is going on and-"

"you guys are definitely hooking up." nobara abruptly declared as if it was completely obvious. y/n paused momentarily before turning her head at nobara's frowned face.

"you had the nerve, the audacity, to think that i... a mother of a toddler, to hook up with a guy built like a stick-man that i drew when i was a kid," she emphasised every other word with her tone and pointing fingers.

her strict expression broke after two seconds after seeing akane giggling, showing off her two teeth. the older women laugh as the lights flashed green allowing the cars to drive further.

nobara tilted her head and smirked, "but you can't deny the himbo likes you."

"oh! i'm well aware of that."

it took three more annie songs to finally arrive at their location. y/n, luckily enough, parked the car right in front of the main entrance of the shop. she checked the mirror briefly to fix up her appearance, then quickly unbuckled herself and akane out of her car seat.

"wanna take mr. octopus with you?" she asked her baby (who wasn't in the mood to walk) if she wanted her fluffy blue toy. akane only respond with her little s/c opening and closing and reaching out of the teddy sitting on her car seat.

"i guess so." y/n shrugged. she grabbed the toy and gave it to her baby then closed the car door.

l/n fabrics - sound familiar? it should do. this is a shop that was owned by y/n's family. started by y/n's grandmother then continued by her mother. it was quite a successful business, they worked and branched out to many minor and mainstream fashion designers.