⚠️ the original banner <3

the long-awaited event had arrived, the valentines fashion week. y/n was bursting with excitement and clearly couldn't conceal it, the young mother couldn't sleep and remained on her phone until she passed out at around three in the morning. yet she still had the energy to continue the day ahead.

y/n did her usual morning routine - plus more of a dramatic change to her makeup to match her outfit - and resigned to her silent bedroom, satoru was still asleep. the mother would have woken him up, but, she was feeling nice today, besides he had plenty of time to get ready.

it was four am in the morning after all. the event starts at nine.

after much time picking her outfit, y/n considered dressing in a simple off-shoulder black dress, the outfit complimented her lines and curves beautifully and with red-bottom black heels to match.

she didn't wear the heels yet, for now, it was just odd socks.

"better than i expected," an impressed y/n nodded, admiring herself in the mirror.

a whistle followed behind from the snuggled in the f/c covers. y/n sent a dirty look his way and scoffed, eventually walking over to her boyfriend who had just woken up.

"hey girl, what's goin' on?" he tried to flirt through his yawning and oddly deep morning voice mixed in with a voice crack or two. satoru smiled, "you look good."

"you always say that," she rolled her eyes, kneeling to his level.

satoru replied smoothly, "i'm always right."

"well, mr. right," it was clear on satoru's face that was flustered by y/n's sudden change of tone, from normal to unusually seductive. he internally patted his shoulder, he taught her well.

although, he knows what y/n is like. so, wisely, the man keeps his hopes down.

whilst holding her breath because the lord himself doesn't what to know what satoru's mouth smells like in the morning (let alone herself), y/n placed her forehead against his lovingly, "how about you get ready for today?"

"that's it?" the conflicted man sat up in the bed,  a calm y/n returned to her feet, grabbing her heels and strolled to the door, "no threats? no comparing me to dumb characters who coincidentally have white hair? no... good morning kiss-"

"before i slap you right back to mickey's mouse,  you donald duck looking ass." was her last words before slamming the door shut.

a moment of silence followed behind.

satoru mumbled like a child, getting out the bed, "she forgot about the good morning kiss."

𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?!