⚠️long chapter also the last 🥲✌️

the volume in the room vanished instantly, reacting to the main lights turned off, allowing a stage light to shine on the host of the fashion show: erika west. the host was dressed fabulously in her rouge off-shoulder right dress, she welcomed everyone confidently to the annual valentines ceremony. confidently with her right eye twitching now and again, she was pissed, very pissed.

the family of y/n glanced down from the balcony, some like yuji and nobara were more than excited to see pretty women in pretty outfits.

for two completely different reasons.

sukuna was in his blissful world of the final stage of grief: acceptance. you wouldn't expect a curse spirit who throughout this book has been completely horny and canonically spiteful towards yuji, would have a complete change of heart, mind and soul towards everything and everyone. hell, even his sexual nature has vanished; his horniness has vanished into oblivion.

nanami was at rest due to the rich champagne severed, akane the same but with milk because she is a baby. megumi fell asleep while a stressed gojo tried to copy nanami's relaxed expression; trying to hide his worry for later on in the day, and not only that, kira had told him about the issue.

he felt guilty but terrified if y/n would rip his head off.

the first set of models arrived on the catwalk as your typical royalty-free fashion runaway music played through the speakers above. nobara gasped at the meaning outfits decorated with pinks, reds, and whites. she titled her head to the side, remembering y/n buying only one colour: black. knowing how creative y/n was, nobara pondered on how she would tie that single colour to valentines.

"oooh, pretty lady!" itadori grinned widely at the model posing at the front, "respectfully, pretty."

nobara remarked coldly at her cotton-candy haired friend, "you're just saying that because she got a bbl."

"what a coincidence," megumi rolled his eyes as itadori's gawked in shock.

"respectfully, i was respectful," itadori justified, "besides, just because i like tall girls with big butts doesn't automatically i think girls who don't have those things are ugly. y/n taught me that beauty comes in my different ways; everyone is beautiful, but not people with white hair."

"i love how she blatantly and willingly spite against gojo," megumi chuckled lightly, "brings a tear to my eye. a happy tear."

"i agree with itadori," a wise sukuna spoke, his voice sounding like an old wise man. i mean was old (as shit) and man (to an extent) but not that wise.

he proceeded, "it is one for one to like even idolising certain body parts and personalities but still like people whether they have your desires or not. however, it is another thing to narrow down your options and solely date people with your exact desires, which i find rather rude."