it was an early saturday morning for y/n, she woke up at the right time to catch the sunrise, from her kitchen windows as she made her coffee

it was an early saturday morning for y/n, she woke up at the right time to catch the sunrise, from her kitchen windows as she made her coffee. beautiful it was, but also painful considering her eyes started hurt causing her to sneeze*. but, you know what also hurt? everywhere below her waist, plus her neck since it was covered in hickeys resulting in her wearing a turtleneck under her oversized shirt.

last night was... how would you put it ... a blurry picture of love, i guess. she wasn't drunk or anything, well, drunk in love as beyoncé would put it. she really loved last night, it made her feel good more than she already was. especially the part when akane didn't wake up to her moaning, y/n didn't even know she could be that loud. damn.

but hey, instead of being surprised that her baby didn't wake up and caused the most awkward night of her life (while half naked), she should be more appreciated by the fact that she didn't have to wake up to be morning sick and pregnant with another baby. #speakingfromtheheart.

"i see that you're up early." a tired voice from behind yawned. it was satoru, wearing his casual clothes. he wrapped his arms around y/n's waist and placed his head on top of hers.

"with those eyes, you could see anything." she snorted as she finished making her morning coffee, making  the man chuckled, she asked, "coffee?"

"sure!"

"make your own." the woman sassily declaring sneaking out of satoru's arms with her freshly made coffee in hand.

the sorcerer groaned like a baby before asking a question, "don't you think you owe me for last night?"

y/n rested her hands on the counter behind satoru who finished making his beverage, "you're the one who asked." she smugly referenced last night.

the man could only smirk and rest his arms on the same counter and lean in closer to her; trying to appear more superior to her, but it wasn't working.

he remarked, "you're the one who accepted."
you can tell he would thrive off of that for the longest time, but hey, she wasn't the one who has been waiting for the longest time to hook up.

"touché."

˗ˏˋmeanwhile with the babyˎˊ˗

if you happened to be present in akane's presence early this morning, you would have had the privilege of listening to the young baby having a conversation with y/n. after the baby's quick bath, the mother was getting akane all dressed up in a dungarees skirt over a breathable dark green shirt.

"boo~!" the happy baby squealed, shuffling around on her back while y/n was trying to keep her put.

the confused mother giggled, "boo? you trying to scare me, or something."

this was the only word that y/n could make out, the rest felt like a language akane made and only akane could understand.

"ahweemee?" the baby asked with a concerned tone, like a parent talking to their child.