⚠️ a little nsfw

⚠️ a little nsfw. idk you decide 😌✋

after a quite productive, positive (even though sukuna cried, and everyone else laughed with tears) day. satoru and y/n decided to grab a late-night snack instead of making it themselves back at home.

while the mother was in the local shop, in the car, satoru was in charge of akane who had a great day learning about numbers, more colours and shapes with kira. her day of learning tired out the toddler who was fast asleep on his chest, sucking away on a dummy/ pacifier, listening to his heartbeat. her little warm fist holding satoru's ring finger.

now and again, he would kiss the baby's head, just letting her know that he was here. satoru never intended on being a father, that responsibility burdening his shoulder was something he couldn't handle. the sorcerer could just leave that duty behind, like that bastard kaneki did, leaving it all onto y/n. when he first met akane, dare i say, she adored him, her face would light up and get excited when he was in the room.

too excited to the point where she would vomit on him like last time.

but, after the last few months, with his whole chest, satoru can say that he liked- no, adored,  being a dad to akane. she was such a gift.

the smell of fresh food from outside made the man's stomach grumble. the car door opened as quietly as it could, for y/n to sneak in with the bag of food in her hand.

"she looks happy there, huh?" y/n whispered as she snuggled into satoru's side, resting her head on his shoulder.

y/n never expected satoru out of all people to be a good father figure to akane. she won't say 'very good' since he did leave her child with other children and one of them had a curse spirit inside of them. but he wasn't awful, akane seemed to adore his company and so did she.

"yeah..." satoru smiled. he placed the baby gently into her car seat as y/n went outside
to the nearby seats and tables, setting the table with their midnight picnic under the bright light.

feeling rather nice tonight, y/n decided to buy satoru a packet of his favourite sweets because she knew as soon as he spotted y/n with her favourite/sweets/candy, the greedy man would be.. well.. greedy. then again, if she's feeling extra nice, y/n may even allow him to have some of her sweets/candy .

"you did all this for me?" satoru said as he wrapped his arms lazily around y/n's neck from behind. he kissed her cheek and smiled, "you really love me, huh?"

the mother felt his arms left her neck and his hands cupping her face, she leaned in close - nose touching -  and smiled sweetly at him.

she whispered sensually, "love and tolerant are two different things, babe."

"you'll never admit will you?" a rather annoyed satoru asked as he sat down across from his girlfriend who titled her head in confusion. he could only sigh in frustration at her silent response. "that you love me!"

y/n shrugged before biting into her sandwich,"i though it was obvious."

or rather she was just being a tease, turning the tables on a playboy like satoru gojo wasn't as hard as she expected it to be. such a simp, a cute one.

the sorcerer mumbled something under his breath before munching away at his food, he seemed to enjoy it until his eyes laid on the packet of his favourite sweets/candy as he drink the rest of his water. the mother could only chuckle  and walk over his side.

i'm sure you all are aware of the neighbour's son's goldfish accident. well, after all that madness, y/n treated yuji to a movie night with her, his friends and akane. that's right, no, gojo, and not only that, she banned his favourite sweets/candy from her house. satoru was scarred for life when he stepped foot into y/n's house and she took the packet of out his hand and (with such pettiness) threw it into the bin/ trash.

threw his sweets/candy away with his heart. which only lasted about five minutes, because soon after when she came back with akane from daycare, he had a whole ass performance you'd see from magic mike. don't worry, akane was asleep.

"just say it already," satoru smirked, slowly closing the gap between him and y/n. his forehead against hers, "i know you wanna.."

"you're lucky, you're cute." y/n responded. feeling nasty (not in that way), she was going to  in for the kiss but go the kiss on cheek instead, however, satoru was smart, he quickly caught her lips on his and the pair made out as the moon shined above.

satoru wrapped his arms around her lower waist, pulling her in and making the girl straddle his hips. oddly enough, she complied and proceed kissing him for a while.

y/n was one to pull away and eventually cuddle into the man's chest, satoru rubbed her back, comforting her after the long day.

"you tired, love?" he asked, smiling at how her hand fit perfectly in his, the sorcerer felt her head nod on his shoulder.

"very.." y/n yawned, "i have a two weeks to finish my project, so consider this the last time we talk. even though we live in the same place."

satoru admitted, "you know, for the longest time, i've been meaning to get you a new house.  your place isn't...spacious."

y/n snorted, "spacious enough for your ego?"

"watch it, y/n." satoru warned.

"i appreciate the offer, really, but with that statement out in the open..." y/n sat up and used her boyfriend's shoulders as support, she questioned rather loudly, "why the fuck did you live with me if you could just buy a mansion, let alone a house, for yourself!"

"that's because i won't be able to fall in love with your stubborn ass and you with my sexy ass!" satoru optimistically declared, and with that y/n only had one thing to say.

"you're flat."