1 : guess who's home?

it was late at night, and you finally made your way back home

it was late at night, and you finally made your way back home. well, recently new home. since you played your cards right, and bagged a baddie with a bag, you got to live in this very luxurious house with a pool — that's right a pool! the odd servants from time to time, amazing and expensive cars. sure you didn't love him for the money (if you did this story would he be completely different), but it was a good and big perk for someone you're interested to have.

a lot has changed since you got married to gojo. first of all, you actually got not only engaged and married to saturo gojo — gotta love doing charity work. your wedding was such a dream come true, admittedly both you and gojo were crying while sharing vows.

and so was sukuna too! he was quickly ushered out of the venue when the "i do's" by itadori because earlier, yuji heard him rehearsing "let me love you" by neyo as an attempt to win your heart from gojo.

even though you had only one child, your adoptive children nobara, megumi and yuji were all pleased and overjoyed with your wedding. and even nanami smiled at gojo for the first time in a while, so that day was great. gojo had met your mother and oh my days was your mother head over heels for that paintbrush of a man. the two of them watched baddies west that night.

after locking your car and pulling out your handbag, your phone buzzed in your pocket. it was a text from your long-term friend kira. you slowly frowned as you read the text that she won't be able to come to your birthday dinner tonight.

oh yeah, it was your birthday.

sure at the grown age you were at, you couldn't really care less about your birthday — unless it was one of your children. but considering you were married to an eccentric millionaire maniac who was utterly obsessed with embarrassing whilst simultaneously spoiling the shit out of you, your birthday was considerably unavoidable. but times have changed, the kids, gojo and nanami were absorbed by their sorcery duties and weren't home a lot of the time.

something about an amazon delivery job? you didn't know, but all you did know that it involved a box.

and weirdly enough since the beginning of your birth month.

regardless, you liked the idea of spending tonight alone with a bottle of your favourite wine or, depending on your mood,  a takeout of your choice in your favourite fluffy pyjamas, rewatching your favourite television show.

the thought was practically calling your name as you unlocked the door, greeted by the pitch black of the kitchen. you were set on edge as you didn't hear akane anywhere, that little four year old — much like her mother and father —  had something to say at any minor inconvenience.

you blindly walked a little deeper inside, and jumping at the feeling of stepping onto something wet.

"i swear to lord jesus above if one of megumi's dog pissed on my goddamn floor-"