"you know, you could have told me about akane's vomiting problem

"you know, you could have told me about akane's vomiting problem." walked in the now grouchy gojo wearing one of his old shirts. the little family of two, fully dressed and sitting on the white circle carpet , glancing up at him with cheeky smiles.

a rather petty akane ignored him and continued playing with her colourful playing blocks, and of course gurgling and grinning her two teeth shining brightly.

y/n stood up and wiped her work outfit down. "before i go, 'kane's lunch and dinner is all sorted out for you, as well as the right times she needs them. it's monday so good luck into trying to feed her veggies."

"you're acting as if i don't know how to take care of a child." satoru expressed with a hint of dramatic tone. he picked up akane and began walking behind y/n, who chuckled and she grabbed her handbag from the kitchen table.

y/n turned her back facing her door. " i'm doing this more my sake, than yours. the last thing i want is to come back and see my child... defining the laws of everything."

the mother showered her giggling daughter with kisses across her cheeks and forehead.

she waved. "bye baby, i'll miss you!"

"i'll miss you too!" gojo teased, holding akane's little wrist between his fingers making her wave back.

y/n snorted before flicking his forehead. "such a dork."

꒰  𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕨𝕥𝕪  ꒱

the young mother worked as a fashion designer for a business in the middle of the crowded city. she always had a interest in art since she was little, drawing on the walls with her crayons and markers or cutting and (badly) sewing her clothes with one another, was great practise.

before having akane, y/n majored in fashion and design was on top of her class. kira, her best friend who smashed y/n's ex's car window, was her model for her projects from a lady gaga meat-dress inspired outfit, to willy wonka meets steve universe, and  nick cannon before wild n' out  type of dress.

kira, who drove her to work, parked her car and walked back into familiar grounds. the street aesthetic inspired building was filled with many customers and workers, ordering and receiving their goods.

"you didn't tell me about your little roomie." purred kira after drinking her daily latte. she had her dark orange shoulder-length hair styled in wave pigtails.

"never announced it." y/n stated, unlocking her door to her (whatever aesthetic you like) room.

kira smirked which slowly faded into concerned seriousness. "i know. y/n you're the second most important person in my life, and i gotta keep you safe."

"second. that's harsh."
"akane's a long wining first."

"i know and i thank you for that." y/n's smile quickly transitioned into a fearful expression. she fretted. "it's been almost a year since he (akane's dad) left. there's no way he'll be back."

kira nodded. "whatever you say boss."

⋆ ☄︎.
·˚ * 🔭 🦫
look he's stargazing

"how are we going to play this game?" the adult inquired. the pair of two different generations sat across each other, only akane's plastic white table separating the two. y/n wasn't kidding about akane and monday's.

satoru didn't know if it was the day, or the food, either way akane was not willing to eat her vegetables. at this point, the thought of taking her to mcdonald's sounded too delicious to be true.

"no go?!" akane yelled boldly.

a taken back satoru repeated. "no go?"

he didn't know if she was trying to say his name and/or telling him she didn't want her food. he scooped up a little bit of her lunch, mostly at the end of the spoon and did the 'here comes the airplane'.

"almost ther-." Is what he would have said if it wasn't  for akane to wack the spoon at the perfect angle to hit satoru right in his third eye.

today would have been a perfect day to wear his blind fold. but unfortunately he wasn't and had his hair in a little bun become akane, dressed in a cheap princess tia dress with her h/t hair in two little buns, wanted to play dress up.

he regretted the moment of which he had to dress up at bootleg elsa.

"gogo!" giggled akane, rubbing her messy chubby s/c hands across her cheeks. as a speechless gojo stood up and walked over to the kitchen sink.

akane, suddenly feeling somewhat merciful, begun eating away at the bear cracks. emphasis on somewhat, because she instantly started crying because one single crumb hit a sensitive part of her gums. 

"akane! don't eat so fast!" satoru told off, he placed the little colourful packet of bear crackers on the kitchen table, and wiped away the veggies mess. he put her dummy in her mouth, before he could tidy up the devious sobbing baby held her arms up for him.

he sighed with a short smile. "you're lucky you're cute. haha, kinda sound like y/n when she wanted to kill me for blaming yuji for those fireworks." he lifted akane who quickly became calm after hearing his soothing heartbeat.

akane looked up with her tired expression, but satoru could tell she was curious.

he testified softly. "it was an honest mistake. just a little."

he added after seeing akane frown, his justification wasn't good enough for her so she remained with the disappoint face. 

satoru gave in, "fine it was my shi- bad mistake. come on let's call your mom."

"