finally the first part of her project is almost, her inspiration page was hung into her wall as y/n did some finishes touches

finally the first part of her project is almost, her inspiration page was hung into her wall as y/n did some finishes touches. thank gosh, since she was feeling the verge to collapse fast asleep on the ground, dealing with satoru, akane and kaneki. like hell she go back to him, romance is such a stupid thing for her. ironic since she was literally designing a outfit based on romance.

"fuuuuckk..." she yawned before resting her head against her inspiration page just when the sound of the door opened.  y/n could of had this down ages ago because her mind was wandering somewhere else.

it was satoru coming back for the third time, now holding a glass of water for the hard working mother. he sighed looking at almost empty white wine glasses and walked to y/n.

"hey, sleepy idiot, have some water." satoru tilted the tip of the glass between her lips, she held onto the glass and rested her back against the wall only to slip down to the floor. the sorcerer did the same thing.

she didn't say anything at all. all the girl did was wrap satoru's arm over her neck and pulled herself closer, he condoned her by resting his head on hers and held her hand in his. satoru wasn't one for close contact, however it was only for y/n he felt deserve all the love in the world.

"what's wrong?" he questioned in a soft tone.

"i don't even know." she chuckled miserably. "sorry if i rant too much, but, my ex just keeps asking me if we could be a family. and i don't like talking about this stupid shit, but it's hard just to throw it behind you, when it comes up unexpectedly and fucking annoys you and drives you insane."

"he still trying to get with you?" a shocked satoru asked, receiving a simple nod from y/n. he scoffed, "he's doing too much."

"literally." y/n rolled her eyes after taking another drink of her water. she got up on her knees, then legs and help gojo up. "never mind that, i'm too tired to be sad, imma check on akane-"

"no, i'll do it." satoru offered as he rushed to the door, "only because she will be easier to deal with than the three musketeers in the guest room."

y/n chased after him, "you sly bitch!" she chuckled before catching up to him upstairs and slapping him at the back of the head, only for him to trip her up resulting in her falling of her face.

"ha-"

"don't you dare laugh!" laughs y/n after turning onto her back, trying to kick satoru but he kept on dodging. she finally gave up and held her hands for him. "you win, now lemme up."

the sorcerer helped her up and the pair went their separate ways, y/n walked down the hall to the guest room and knocked on the door. she assumed that the rascals in the room didn't  fairly share the two single beds in the room, and made (unfortunately since he was her personal favourite) yuji sleep on the floor.

and she was indeed correct in that assessment.
sorta, at least they gave him a pillows and blankets.

y/n opened the door and peeped her head through. "i hope you guys are behaving-"

"is water wet?" was one of the many questions she never expected to come out, especially from megumi fushiguro with such a serious passion behind it.

"well. yeah." y/n replied now standing in front of the door.

"exactly!" nobara agreed, clearly tired of this random bullshit that seemed to be going on for a good ten minutes.

"no!" yuji, actually sukuna, grabbed a glass of water, poured water on his hand and  explained like a smartest scientist even though he sounded like an absolute idiot "listen, what just made me wet?"

nobara answered bluntly, "y/n-"

"true but no." sukuna admitted not noticing the middle finger from y/n behind him.

"the water did."megumi answered correctly.

"exactly." sukuna said passionately, "water is bone ass dry, but makes other things wet, there is nothing that makes water wet-"

and for the fifth and finally cutting people off for today, y/n had the finisher and thankfully knocked him with her old science book from college. his body fell back into her arms and gently placed on him blankets and pillows.

"it is too damn late to be taking about water!" y/n declared as she closed the closed the f/c curtains. jumping over yuji whose marking disappeared, to take between the two beds.

"literally." nobara sunk into her bed before y/n tucked her in tight. she wasn't one for motherly love like this, but y/n was an exception. "i'm all exhausted, damn it." she groaned.

"i'm too tired to even think." megumi yawned as he too was tucked in tightly into his bed.

"sleep seems to be the answer for all your problems." y/n suggested just when someone tapped her shoulder, she knew it was yuji had a special surprise from him. she whispered only for him to hear. "and yes, yuji you can sleep in my bed."

"thank you!" the boy immediately rushed out of room, making the other three either roll her eyes like nobara, shake his head like megumi and giggle softly like y/n.

the mother walked out the door and peeped her head out at them again. she smiled brightly, "night kids!"

"night!"

y/n turned off the lights and gently closed the door, she tiptoed over to akane's purple room. she watched satoru at the door, he had a little toy dangling from his fingers for the sleepy baby to fiddle with. when akane finally fell fast asleep he joined at the door, he quietly closed the door.

"she was doing that for a good five minutes." satoru chuckled quietly as possible. "cute, like you."

"i know what you're doing" y/n played his game, by leaning in closer. "i know your motive."

"you do?" satoru raised his eyebrow, he got the message and leaned closer,  he may be a simp for y/n, but he was never a sub to her. the sorcerer wrapped his arms around lazily her lower waist, inviting her in seamlessly. 

"i do." she held his cheek in her hand and he leaned straight for her lips. is what satoru  thought would of happened when he too leaned in, if y/n didn't deliberately went and kissed his other cheek.

"but i'm not falling for that." she whispered softly yet smugly in his ear - you could practically hear the smirk in her voice. it was evident when satoru saw y/n's face as she placed his arms to his sides.

"it was cute. like you!" she concluded before skipping downstairs.

satoru chased after, "stop being a tease, that's my job!"