"I don't understand how babies like this kind of thing?" questioned nobara lying on the sofa

"I don't understand how babies like this kind of thing?" questioned nobara lying on the sofa. the first years were tasked to take care of Akane as he picked up the pizza at the pizza place down the road from y/n's apartment. even so, three knew that y/n would be here first after sukuna snitched on gojo.

megumi theorised as he cleaned up the colourful blocks belonging to the baby, "it's big and colourful and babies are dumb. then again, akane did almost bite sukuna's finger when he lied to her that she was eating chocolate but was really trying to feed her vegetables."

nobara giggled, "dumb ones think alike."

"that is so rude." yuji declared. akane's hands were holding his index fingers to balance herself on the back of the white fluffy demon dog. itadori added, "besides he deserved it for hitting on y/n like that. she deserves better."

"who's better than, huh?" nobara teased. "you!"

"and here i am thinking you're simping on girls with big butts." megumi recalled before helping akane down and the baby crawled over to the nursery books near by nobara. "not... milfs.."

itadori protested. "well, no. y/n is like a mom to me. maybe a sister? but she's always been there for us and has the perfect things for us at the right time. like the time, when the owner of that goldfish gojo killed, came over and kira played it off as a hallucination as y/n ordered a new goldfish for the boy and sneaked it into his room. i just feel like she needs someone to care for just her."

the boy crawled over to akane who quickly rose to her feet and gave him a random toy octopus for him to play with and she'll play with a small plushie of a cow.

"moo!" the baby giggled.

"i guess." nobara pouted her lips a little. "i mean she did help me with clothing and shopping ideas... and made my school uniform, since gojo first design was a horrible."

megumi jumped on the f/c sofa. he joined the conversation once more, "agreed, y/n would babysit me and my sister almost every day when gojo was doing his missions."

"so who would be the perfect fit?" yuji, carrying akane in his arms, joined the other two leaning against the back of the sofa. they remained silent with that questioned in mind, who would be the best pick for y/n l/n, someone she could balance out and vice versa, someone who gets her and understands her.

akane declared triumphantly, "gwo-gwo!" the three shared the same face of confusion

megumi repeated "go-go?"

"no-go." nobara recited

"and fuck that bitch jojo siwa-." yuji immediately got dirty looks for his peers, he quickly justified. "what! it's dababy, plus i like jojo siwa."

"just because he has baby in his name doesn't no mean he is for babies!" nobara stated. "....or jesus, or god!"

"did someone say god?" to no one's surprise the man with the major god complex, satoru gojo, arrived back home with two boxes of pizza in his hand. he laughed off his statement as he made his way over to the modern kitchen counter. "kidding. not really." he check the time.

"i'm surprised y/n isn't home.." he frowned, leaning against the side of the counter, as if it was the perfect timing satoru suddenly felt a handbag hit the back of the his head. so much for that infinity power.

y/n placed her bag on the counter, she said, "and i'm surprised how stupid are you at times." the mother kicked off her shoes and scurried over to the four at the sofa.

"ma ma!" akane cooed, alongside other gibberish, with her arms opened and opening and closing her hands for her mother. on her knees, y/n took her baby out of yuji's hands and held her under her arms and hug her close.

y/n kissed her soft forehead before smiling down at her, "hey baby." she kissed her some more before looking up at the other three. she asked rather worriedly, "are you three okay?"

"we are okay!" the iconic trio nodded simultaneously.

"good. can you three head down to the other room, i need to have a discussion with gojo." she smiled sweetly, even though the trio knew what was about to go down.

as soon as megumi shut the dooor shut. y/n immediately directed her attention to the guilty man eating away at his pepperoni pizza.

"what were you thinking!" she exclaimed but keeping her voice low since akane was right next to her. "leaving a toddler with three other kids?"

satoru justified, "i was going down the road. if anything bad were to happen. i'd be the first to know."

"satoru." the girl sighed, placing akane on the  counter and holding into her little s/c hand. she softened her tired voice, "i get those three are strong sorcerer and all, but i just don't want akane, or those three hurt, especially when one of them has a cursed spirit inside of them."

"so you're not mad at me?" the sorcerer smirked, confusing y/n. "when you're mad at me, you call me by my last name."

y/n raised eyebrow, "what?! no. i don't do that."

" 'kane believes it." on cue, akane burst into giggles and laughter, trying to hold herself together by grabbing onto her mother's shirt now and again.

"well, akane laugh at most things, anyways i'm still at mad and i need to do some work." she yawned as she held akane on her hip, and began walking out of the door. "just clean up after you're done, imma check on the other three."

"mad enough to be madly love with me?" he called out to her.
"mad enough to actually trust with my child. and no."