⚠️you're welcome

⚠️you're welcome.
nsfw ahead

just like that, the magic began. y/n found herself in the dimly lit bedroom straddling gojo's hips as he made out with her delicately yet teasingly. for someone cockblocked by basically everyone, he was quite the tease. he trailed his kiss down the side of her neck to her collarbone as his hands caressed her lower back.

"you're so gorgeous y/n..." he sensually said, nibbling her skin as her fingers travelled through his smooth hair.

the pair fell on the bed with y/n on top now returning the many kisses satoru gave her, only for the man to switch the position and lean very closer to her.

"no..no..no.." he tutted deeply and shook his head at her. his thumb trailed her lips as the words: "tonight is all about you, and only you."

after kaneki's mess, y/n wasn't one to fall victim to man merely by his words, however, she allows herself this time to melt at satoru's touch and smooth voice for one night.

the man-made a quiet gesture if he would take off her clothes, she nodded. satoru threw her clothes to the side leaving y/n in her lingerie that complimented her figure perfectly. which begged the question of did she have this planned out? if that was the case then...

let's give her what she wants.

satoru noticed the woman's lower body moving side to side, and decided to pull down her shorts, smirking at where all the trouble seemed to roam.

"you're all nice and wet down there for me, huh?" his voice suddenly deepened as his fingers teasingly trailed y/n's f/c panties. his hot breath tingled the skin on her neck, "i barely even touched you, y/n."

"f-fuck you.." y/n (unironically) stuttered.

" 'fuck you'?" he repeated with a confused tone. satoru shrugged as he pulled down her panties, "if you say so."

with that, the sorcerer went to town, eating her out as if he hadn't eaten for weeks and rubbing her begging clit in a circular motion with his thumb.

satoru pulled away briefly, "god, you're sound so beautiful.."

y/n immediately covered her mouth with her hand, trying to mask her sounds of blissful euphoria. her body twisted, arched, shivered and turned at the build-up to her climax.

"satoru~" she managed to slip out in between the moans and yearns.

"i know, baby," he whispered then increased his speed.

with one hand, y/n grabbed the covers. suddenly the subtle grunt feeling in her stomach as her legs began to shake. her back arched and her hands gripped the covers, it felt like an explosion of euphoria burst out of her.

is what would have happened,  if satoru didn't pull away at the last minute.

"what...?" y/n couldn't even process what happened because satoru was towered over her. she gasped felt something hot and wet rubbing her needy pussy. the woman saw a glimpse and all she had to say was damn, since when? for someone who (occasionally) gives off small dick energy, he's surely doing the complete opposite.

"i see you looking.." the sorcerer smirked as he slowly inserted himself in. they both adjusted up to the foreign yet addicting feeling. satoru managed to breathe out, "damn... you're so tight."

through his sensual words of praise, he was able to fit himself all in. y/n sternly warned, "you better be wearing a condom."

"course i am," satoru smiled before placing his forehead against hers, he whispered softly, "are you sure you want to do this?"

"there's no backing out now.." she nodded after kissing him, this time just more lovingly, on the lips for a slow and memorable moment.

satoru wasn't trying to be the dominant one, nor was y/n, to put it simply: they just loved one another and now they were going to embrace it. he caressed her cheek with his thumb after pulling away very slowly, their lips sticking to each other for a second.

he soon began to pump in and out, gaining more and more speed at the feeling of her clenching him. trying to contain herself once more, she reached for the pillows of her head, gripping harder than before as her back arched at the awaiting orgasm to occur.

"you wanna cum, huh?" satoru chuckled knowing the obvious, his fingertips teasing her clit edging her on even more. he smirked and deepened his tone, "didn't you say so?"

with that, he quickly covered her mouth and pounded greatly inside. it wasn't long until she'd climax, her tired eyes rolled back and her tense body relax at the hot and steaming feeling of her orgasm. satoru, who had also came, pulled away and dropped his condom into a nearby bin. he watched a sleepy y/n snuggle into bed, her eyes glanced up at him; practically begging for him.

"c'mere." he chuckled more lightheartedly this time. the sorcerer snuggled in with her. her body between in perfectly warm arms made for her. this was his chance.

"i love you."

"yeah..." she smiled, "me too."