⚠️ the feels 🥲✋

⚠️ the feels 🥲✋

since yuji was sleeping in y/n's bed, this resulted in y/n and satoru slumbering in the living room. after making sure all three kids were fast asleep, y/n tiptoed over to yuji's room. she heard little whispers and bickering from the curse and the sorcerer until she knocked on the door, next thing she heard was fake but cute little snores.

the mother opened the door and peeked her head through. the sneaky boy messed up his pink locs to make it look like he was tossing and turning in his sleep. y/n could only laugh at his attempts to fool her.

"nice try kirby, can't fool me." y/n chuckled at the defeated groans from the young boy. he sat upright when the h/c woman sat next to his legs under the covers.

"i couldn't focus, sukuna keep annoying me." yuji expressed angrily but through his yawns.y/n felt sorrow for the young boy yawned once more, even the devious curse inside let out a yawn.

"well, i think the two of you need a good night sleep." y/n suggested as she tucked and snuggled yuji in bed snug as a bug in a rug.

yuji adored moments like this with y/n, he never had his birth parents in his life, only his grandfather who soon passed away before the cursed madness he found himself in. y/n always seemed to be the person who cared for like a mother would, what made her so remark was that she didn't need to all of this for him, nobara and fushiguro.

but she did.

"you okay yuji?" the soft voice from y/n snapped yuji back into reality - a sleepy one. he nodded with a big smile on his face.

"thank you y/n, for everything!" yuji cheered happily and tiredly, y/n couldn't help but smile brightly, she wasn't one for favourites but if she had to pick, you would be her favourite.

the mother kissed his forehead softly and bopped his nose, "night yuji.. and sukuna too i guess." yuji snuggled his bashfulness under the covers as y/n tiptoed over the door, turned off the lights and walked out.

"night y/n.." yawned yuji
"i'm horny now." said sukuna
yuji declared sassily "you aren't getting nobody with your 100+-year-old raisin."
"hypocrite."

❝ 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

y/n closed the door and paused at the sudden sound of the tv downstairs. she rolled her eyes,  knowing that satoru was probably going to make this into an invitation to a movie date she can't possibly ignore. she could and should because there is nothing else better to do than sleep, but that f/flavour ice cream in the freezer was calling her name.

"hey y/n." satoru greeted the mum/mom when she walked through the door. the sorcerer was dressed in some light old clothes and had his feet up on the sofa like he owned the place. the cable didn't have any good movies, only old ones from the early 2000s moves halfway done but filled with meaningless advertisements/commercial.

after two seconds, he was taken back by y/n's response: it was nothing- not even a snarky remark. she simple walked over to the freezer and grabbed a big tub of ice cream, a big spoon and jumped onto the sofa.

"i am the best mother ever..." she confesses with awe as she looked up to the sky - well, the high ceiling. "i'm going to cry."

"why are you telling shit i already know?" satoru chuckled as y/n dug into her ice cream. after a good couple of spoonfuls, the sorcerer asked, "you know, that's my favourite ice cream."

y/n, with her mouth decorated messily with ice cream, titled her head like a curious puppy at him even though her face was a physical representation of "i don't give a fuck..." is what she told him. he had that face kids give you when they see you on your phone and have the kids objective to ask do you have any games on there.

"but since i'm feeling the best mother ever.." she scooped some and aimed at satoru. she giggled at his displeased and plain face. "here comes the aeroplane~!"

"do i look like a baby to you?" satoru rhetorically questioned as he immediately grabbed the spoon out of her hand and placed it into his mouth.

"sure do act like one." the girl remarked after taking the spoon back and putting the lid back onto her ice cream.

satoru said, grumbling. "whatever you idiot." he pressed play on a movie he's been meaning to watch as y/n - on her own accord - grabbed a fluffy blanket and wrapped herself and satoru in tightly.

he wasn't a stranger to the word flustered, his presence alone was enough to make anyone blush. it was honestly laughable that people were quick to claim him as their husband even though they don't know him probably (but quickly annoying since he had better things do).

now, he knows how that felt.

and it didn't take y/n long to realise the effect she had on him. the mother giggled at satoru hiding his rather pink face with his hair that wasn't in its usual up hairstyle.

she rose her head to face him with a smirk you would have thought she stole from him. "you okay, playboy?"

"you're asking for it, y/n." satoru sternly replied as he wrapped arms around her lower waist. he whispered deeply, "that's bold..."

"what's so bad about that?" she questioned with a devilish smile as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him in closer . "you were practically drooling for me."

"we'll see the one who's truly drooling..."