the time has finally arrived, the selected designers including y/n and kira, perfecting every last part of their outfits for their boss

the time has finally arrived, the selected designers including y/n and kira, perfecting every last part of their outfits for their boss. the annual valentine's day fashion show was hosted in y/n's city, which was why the fashion company was selected to design outfits.

awaiting in the grand mint-shaded hall for the boss, her assistant and the unknown designer to arrive, kira tiptoed over to y/n's desk to get a peek at her design.

"this is fucking amazing!" kira gawked flabbergasted and amazed at y/n's design. the h/c haired girl giggled in slight embarrassment, thinking about the steps she had to go through in order to get here.

y/n smiled, licking away at a lollipop she got from the front desk, "thanks, k. i saw yours earlier, i love the shade of red you used, what code is it?"

"#CD5C5C." kira causally stated as she admired y/n's black dress further. the designer frowned upon the thought in her head, looked at the dress, then y/n for a few moments, the back at the dress and finally returned to y/n when her brain collected the pieces.

she questioned nonchalantly, "you got dicked by gojo down last week, didn't you?"

y/n was now the one flabbergasted. there was little to no information for kira to even think of that! the mother choked on her lollipop and quickly taking it out of her mouth. kira's face remained completely calm, while y/n's was the complete opposite.

"how the fuck did you-" y/n covered her mouth for a second, she whispered, "was i loud?"

one thing was for sure, y/n was not going to hold the burden of satoru making her moan loud enough for her neighbours to hear it. he would never let her forget it.

"nope!" kira positively responded, "you just seemed different today, so i just said something outrageous to see how you would react. i was expecting an 'ew why the fuck would i hook up with elephant from that barbie movie'*. not that."

"i still wonder what took over me.." y/n sighed to herself, cringing slightly as she looked up at the clock, "never mind that, they going to be here soon. good luck!"

"you too," kira smirked, crossing her fingers and receiving a middle finger from y/n.

the clock hit nine o'clock, and the designer stood next to her designs. y/n finally got a look at her competition, people had outstanding designs she didn't even think of! course someone had their typical cupid wings look, but others had a dress made out of papers hearts of various shades of red and pink. in y/n's eyes, the competition was tight.

her boss and her assistant kaneki stood at the front of the middle of the two lines of designers and designs.

the boss greeted politely, "now, welcome back everyone! i'm glad that every one of you arrived early for this exciting event. as you may know that you all have been selected to design an outfit for this year's valentines event, but only one of you can work alongside one of the world's most famous fashion designers of this generation: erika west." (and yeah she's made it up)