Chapter XXXIII: Acceptation of the Reality and Kira's issue

"Peter, why do you look at me with resignation?"

Peter sighs. "Knowing that I'm the Left-hand, having a previous insight on the darker part of myself and actually knowing that I will never change nor feel guilty about what I'm capable of doing are two different things. You're morally good, Stiles. I'm not."

Stiles frowns. "I already knew that..."

Peter cuts his sentence. "You were worried just now, Stiles. Worried."

Stiles is frowning he doesn't understand what Peter is trying to say. "You talked about burning a whole building, of course I was worried. There are too many variables what if you set the fire and the evacuation plan is crapy, and you accidentally kill half the personnel, and patient? You're morally grey but not a mass murderer. So, I was trying to think how we will do this...."

Peter eyes widen in surprise. "We?"

"Well yeah, Eichen house is big. It's not a one man's job."

Peter laughs at that, then straighten and say seriously. "You were also perplexed when I gave you the list of people I killed."

"Peter, you kill people to protect your pack; I might not think like you, but I'm not condemning your action either. You were born in a world where killing is necessary to protect the one you love or need to protect, while I was born in a world where killing is a last resort used in dire situation."

Peter is frowning. "You're not scared of what I'm capable of?"

"Is it what's you've been thinking?" Peter's eyes are emotionless, and Stiles understands. "I'm not scared of what you're capable of. Peter, I didn't hesitate to throw a Molotov cocktail when your older-self lost it, even though it was how you burned alive that made you lose it in the first place. I'm not a saint. Far from it."

Peter is smiling, and his eyes looks at Stiles with unaltered adoration, he comes closer to the raven almost hugging him. "Yes, you did, didn't you?"

Stiles is gawking and flailing. "Oh, My Moon! You're happy because I burned you alive?!"

Peter grins. "Well, it's a very attractive trait to be willing to burn someone alive to protect the one you love. At least to me."

"You're a psycho!"

Peter hums, while kissing the young man's throat. "Yes, I am." Stiles groans at the sensation, Peter stops with his usual smirks. And Stiles take a breath, before asking seriously. "Are you going to tell me why you looked resigned or not?"

Peter sighs and poses his forehead on Stiles'. "People are easily afraid of what I can do once they get the darker part of what I do. Every time they separated themselves from me. Which honestly isn't a great loss." He separates himself from the young man and looks at Amber. "Scaring random useless people don't affect me in the less." He grins mischievously. "I quite enjoy that." Stiles rolls his eyes. "But you're different." He caresses once again the raven cheeks, while admiring the mole on Stiles cheeks that always make him want to kiss it. "I have no idea why you chose to have feelings for me. But if I could have a say in it, you'll never fall out of them." His eyes flash possessively.

Stiles swallows, his breathing is rags, and his heart is pounding uncontrollably, he clears his throat. "Jackson said I had a type." Peter frowns in incomprehension. "I thought about it and he's a little right. Highly intelligent, cunning, a little manipulative -in your case a lot-..." Peter fakes innocence, the Tengu rolls his eyes. "Controlling, perfectionist, someone that always get what they want in any situation, and most of the time rude..."

Peter frowns. "I am a delight, Pet."

Stiles continues while ignoring Peter. "Morally grey, down to earth, And slightly evil."