Chapter XVIII: Dreadful Cause and Sleeping Arrangements

Chris explains. "I tried to contact some hunters. There isn't a lot of Darach that succeeded to stay under the radar. But there were a group known as the 'Dread' who had Darachs and others. Most were decimated, but some members are still alive. The one that kidnapped Allison is named William Barrow, he's a serial killer of supernatural. He kills mostly kids through sacrifices. He was under the radar after he killed a bus full of kids. Some hunters affirm that they were all Supernatural. I don't know if he's acting solo or with accomplices. But the goal of the Dread was creating chaos by bringing the most terrible/forgotten monsters back."

Peter is paling. "They're trying to bring the Chase." He looks at his Alpha. "That's not good we need to find them and kill them quickly. They're going to get us all killed. Who can be that stupid!"

Stiles says firmly. "Peter calm down. You're making the other freak out. One step at the time, we need to set a trap." He looks at Christopher. "You said Allison hasn't been home, with a little chance she's with the Darach. She must know where that Barrow is hiding. If we free her of the Nogitsune she could tell us where he is." He then looks pointedly at Peter. "Then you can kill him." Peter grins.

Derek asks. "What kind of trap?"

Lydia supplies. "We could call her for a school project and make her come here. The Darach or Nogitsune will want to have an inside in this house, no? Or we could invite her to hang out."

Derek nods. "We can try that; we will have to not be all here, when she arrives. It's best if the Nogitsune doesn't see you until the bite." Derek looks at Noshiko who nods.

Peter says. "Jackson, could you use your venom when she's in proximity? If we infect her as soon as she arrives, it will paralyze her, and it will be easier for us. Julia can then check if the Nogitsune is inside her or if she has any magical manipulation on her. Depending on the case we'll give baby-Argent the bite. Or not."

...

Once the plan is designed, everyone returns to their activities and waits for the trap to be put in place. Lydia and Scott invite Allison to a slumber party to the pack house. The alpha pack join the Hale pack and the Ito alpha. The three alphas are in deep conversation. While the other mingle, Aiden tries to get advice from Peter unsuccessfully about the duties of a Left-Hand, and how to take care of a situation. Ethan talks with Danny flirtatiously. And Stiles receives a big feeling of jealousy through the bond of Jackson. It isn't the first time since he took his pledge. So, he decides to grab Jackson to go into a soundproof room.

"What the hell Stilinski!!"

Stiles sighs. "Talk to him."

Jackson raises an eyebrow. "Talk to whom?"

Stiles says. "Danny, you like him." Jackson tries to talk but Stiles stops him. "I thought it was just jealousy about friendship at first. But it isn't that. You're jealous every time someone is interested in him. He cares about you, I can't guarantee that he will reciprocate, but you won't lose your friendship should you talk to him, since you know each other since kindergarten. Just talk to him."

Jackson scoffs but then says truthfully. "I have trouble accepting... I didn't know I liked him like that. I..."

Stiles sighs in understanding. "Yeah, I get it... I do. But your jealousy is no joke, Jackson. Either talk to him or accept that he could be with someone else. It's not fair to Danny to expect him to be alone just because you don't want him to be with someone else. So, talk to him. You don't need to know your own feeling just try to explain them and be sincere. Maybe you can find a solution together. But you can't continue throwing daggers at people interested in him."