Chapter XIX: Teenage's loves and Allison

The next day, everyone takes breakfast together, even Allison is at the table, even though she can't move. Stiles arrives with a stray of pancakes. Looking exhausted and glaring swiftly at Peter throughout the breakfast. When Peter notices, he makes a show of licking maple syrup sauce off his fingers and promptly smells desire coming from the raven, he looks at Stiles and winks while licking his lips. Stiles scowls, and his glare hardens while Peter is grinning. The Sheriff follows Stiles' focus on the older man and realization is sent through the bonds. Stiles turns his head rapidly to his dad and gnaws on his lips when that happens. The whole pack notices and looks between the raven and the Sheriff to understand what's going on. Noah snorts and sends acceptance when worry is sent through the bond of Stiles. Stiles looks relieved after that. And the other member of the pack sends interrogation about what happened.

Jackson then says. "You look like shit, Stilinski. Did you sleep at all?"

Peter is also really interested in the answers. Stiles scowls. "I don't know, did you?" Everyone in the room has seen how Jackson and Danny are closer than necessary this morning. Jackson sends pride and affection through the bonds, most likely thinking about the night before. He then says smugly. "Perfectly."

Stiles rolls his eyes. Scott says. "I have to agree with Jackson for once. You don't look awake." The biggest annoyance ever felt is send through the bond while Stiles is glaring at Scott. Peter smiles in amusement and adoration at the Whiskey-eyes man.

'Mother moon, I really need to tone it down before someone notice. This is ridiculous.'

The Sheriff looks at his son worried. Stiles sighs. "I didn't sleep, it happens. We still need to take care of that problem." Stiles looks at the Nogitsune.

The Nogitsune speaks. "Oh, I'm honored you didn't forget about me. I have to say If you weren't a Tengu, I would have loved possessing you. You are the less dumb of the lot, with the exception of the Wolf with the offsprings..." The Nogitsune looks at Stiles with desire. "I would have had so much fun with you." All the wolf in the pack growls at the Dark Kitsune. "It was the plan at first. They chose you for me, you know. And after the last one they send me..." he tsks. "I didn't have a lot of hope for you... But I have to say I was wrong, If you became a Tengu, it means you could have been a perfect host."

Peter frowns at that. "Which last one? Whose they?"

The Fox cackles. "Wouldn't you like to know? What can I get against the information?" Peter thinks about it and something settles on his face as if he finds the answer he was looking for. Allison grins with all teeth. "You find your answer... Too bad you're just a wolf, you could have been so much more...."

Stiles frowns looking at Peter in interrogation. Peter face hardens while he thinks. Derek looks at his uncle as if to ask what happened. Peter shakes his head to say, 'we'll discuss this later'.

Stiles then stands and says grinning to the Nogitsune. "Well, I think it's time we get rid of you."

Allison scoffs. "I'm a thousand years old, young Tengu. You think you can get rid of me. ME?"

Stiles flashes his eyes. "That's what I just said. Kitsune." Stiles' wings appear uncontrollably, then a long wooden stick with iron circles at the top appears in Stiles' Hand.

The Nogitsune looks worried. "Do you even know how to use this Shakujo?"

'Must be the name of the stick... I thought it was name Buddhist staff....'

Stiles hums. "I read something fantastic yesterday. Peter's library is one of the most complete things on supernatural's folklore. You can find anything..."