"Y/n you look so beautiful." Akaashi said.

"Switch with me Keiji. I have to give some of my attention to her." Bokuto lowered your face to yours. He sucked on one of his fingers before inserting it into your hole and gasped at the sudden pleasure.

"Ko!" Bokuto stuck his finger in your mouth, making you taste your own juices.

"Shhh darling you shouldn't be making demands, not after your little stunt."

"Stop teasing her." Akaashi said.

"As you wish Keiji." Bokuto looked down at you, seeing your arms out for him. He smiled and pulled you into his lap and you straddled his waist. Akaashi came kneeling behind you and started kissing your neck up and down. Bokuto pulled you into a lustful kiss.

"Keiji lay down on your back." He commanded and Akaashi listened to what he was told.

"Good boy." Bokuto said before he set you down to the side before he lined his member to Akaashi's mouth. "Now suck." Bokuto said and Akaashi did as he was told.

"Y/n why don't you help Akaashi with his little problem." Bokuto groaned in your ear and you look down to Akaashi's pants. He had a large bulge threatening to bust out of his pants. You crawled over to him. You kissed Akaashi's clothed cock, palming him through his boxers. You slowly pulled down his clothes and his dick hit his abdomen. You wasted no time going to work and began licking his head and Akaashi let out a loud groan. "Fuck you two this sight it too hot."

You and Akaashi continued to suck cock to the point where he almost climaxed. Akaashi was leaking pre-cum from his tip and you swallowed the salty liquid.

"Ko I'm gonna-" Akaashi said before Bokuto pulled out of his mouth and covered his mouth.

"Y/n stop. It's your turn to lay on your back."

"Akaashi prepare her while I prepare you." Bokuto said. You didn't understand what he meant but Akaashi sure did. You laid down by the frame of the bed on your back. Akaashi hovered over you and whispered in your ear.

"Love you did a fantastic job, your mouth works wonders." He said with lust in his eyes. Akaashi took a wet finger and slipped it in your pussy. A small moan escaped your lips as Akaashi smirked down at you and added another finger. Bokuto was behind Akaashi preparing him as well. He let out quick groans as pleasure filled his body.

"Are you both stretched enough?" Bokuto asked you and Akaashi. You both nodded and Bokuto smiled. "Are you ready?" Bokuto and Akaashi both put on a condom before they applied lube to their shafts.

"Tell me if it hurts okay?" Akaashi said worriedly. He knew you were a virgin while he and Bokuto were not. Your safety and comfortability was of the utmost importance.

"Okay." You said timidly. Akaashi inserted himself into you slowly and your face twisted from the mix of pain and pleasure. Bokuto watched from behind as you moaned and Akaashi grunted.

"Oh y/n you're so tight." Akaashi said.

"Now this is a breathtaking sight." Bokuto said looking at Akaashi picked up the pace and you were a moaning mess under him.

"Ko shut up and fuck me." Akaashi snapped at him and Bokuto did as he was told. He entered Akaashi from behind and slid his cock into Akaashi.

"Aah Ko slower." Akaashi said.

"Sorry, I'm going slower. How's y/n over there?"

"I'm fine- aah." You couldn't get out your words when Akaashi quickened his pace.

"Could we change positions?" Suddenly Bokuto stopped and pulled out.

"Change it to what?" You asked. Bokuto took off the dirty condom and put on a new one, Akaashi did the same.

"Y/n ride me." Bokuto said with a hand on your cheek and your eyes widened. Bokuto laid down on his back and you hover over his hips.

"Now slowly go down but don't push yourself okay. If it hurts too much we'll stop." Bokuto warned and you nodded. Bokuto knew he was big, and Akaashi watched you lower yourself down on him. Bokuto had girth beyond compare and it was trouble to get comfortable on top of him.

"Fuck Akaashi she is tight." Bokuto said as you slowly lowered yourself onto him.

"Where do you want me?" Akaashi asked.

"Take her from behind." Bokuto said before Akaashi started to prepare you for him. You continued to adjust to Bokuto's size before Akaashi came behind you. Bokuto placed his hands on your thighs and began feeling your soft skin. The room was soon filled with moans and grunts. Pleasure was being dished out as you bounced on Bokuto and Akaashi had you from behind. You all soon were close to your high.

"Ko, Keiji, I'm going to cum." You whined as the feeling grew bigger as if you were going to explode.

"Well cum for me baby girl." Bokuto said. Everyone was just about to reach their climaxes. The pace quickened and moans filled them room. Once it was over, you all collapsed on the bed to collect yourselves. It would have been time to go to bed but there was one last thing to do. Aftercare was very important to Akaashi and Bokuto.

"Are you okay baby?" Akaashi rubbed your back as you laid down on the bed. Bokuto got up and started to run a bath.

"I feel good, but sore." You groaned. Akaashi kissed you on the head and you cuddled close to him.

"We're going to put you in the bath to get you cleaned up. Then we'll all go to bed. Do you need water?" He told you and you shook your head. Bokuto came out of the bathroom and over to you on the bed. You felt his arms wrap around you before he picked you up. He whisked you away into the bathroom and lowered you into the tub. You cringed when the hot water touched your skin.

"Sorry, is it too hot?" Bokuto asked.

"No it's fine." You said as you began to clean your body. While you were in the bathtub Akaashi went into the shower and cleaned himself off.

"Okay, I don't want you to be uncomfortable." Bokuto said and you smiled at him. He always had your best interest, both you and Akaashi. Bokuto left you to go change the bed sheets and he told you to call for him if you needed him.

"Ko I'm out you can get in." Akaashi called out when he stepped out of the shower. You got out of the tub after cleaning yourself and wrapped a towel around your body. Bokuto finished in the bedroom and switched places with Akaashi.

Finally you, Bokuto, and Akaashi had finished cleaning up yourself and the bedroom. It was finally time to go to bed and enjoy one another's company. Bokuto practically jumped in the band and patted the bed for you and Akaashi to join him. You smiled and climbed into the big bed with Bokuto. Akaashi also got in bed and Bokuto pulled both of you into a big hug.

"My two favorite people are finally here to stay." Bokuto announced. He was squeezing you and Akaashi so tight you couldn't breathe.

"Ko let us go, it's time for bed." Akaashi said and Bokuto did. He gave you both a goofy grin, he truly was happy to finally be reunited together. He laid down on the right, Akaashi on the left, and you in the middle. He pulled the covers over the three of you. The three of you fell asleep excited for what the next day would hold.