Chapter 37

Welcome To The therapy session

🦋Armanda🦋

"So how are you today Mrs. Nelson?"

"I'm doing great."

"Well lets get into it. What made you decide to cancel the divorce?"

"As a mother, I want Prince to be in the kids life even though I did keep Amiir away from Prince for some months but he was on tour anyway. Me and Prince been through everything. I want the best for my kids. It was a very tough decision, as much as I want to be free I have to think about my children. I know how it is growing up without a father, my father passed away while I was young. I want my children's father to be in their life. I know Prince wants to be in Kyomi's life and he wants to be better. But I promise you this, if he messes up again I'm done and I'm not coming back."

"What do you think is the biggest problem in your relationship with Prince?"

"Him being too controlling, not understanding my point of view and my craft. I just wish he could see things from my side. I love him, I really do. That's our biggest problem and also him putting work over his actual family. On family days, he barely be there."

"Hmm, okay. What's Amiir and Prince's relationship like?"

"Amiir loves his father. He is a child, he is going to get upset, he is going to call Prince names. He is a child. He understands things more than you think. They have a rocky relationship, it's just like how Prince and Mr.Nelson was. Prince loves Amiir. It's apart of life, a parent and a child are going to have their problems. Its all life, I had problems with my mom and Prince had problems with his parents too. Thats where it comes from, it comes from us. It's a cycle, I hope the cycle breaks with Kyomi."

"While separated from Prince, how did you feel?"

"It was a little peaceful, I felt lonely at times. Mainly when Michael went back on tour, the memories of me and Prince flooded through and I'll start to feel bad. I stayed away because I was worried about me and my mental health. I said it before to my friends. I am pregnant, if I get stressed out I could loose my child. Prince is a headache, I know he can stress me out he done it before. I didn't have time for him to bother me everyday being up my ass. I kept it away from him for a reason. I matter just like he matter. The sake of my child comes before anything.I don't think people understands that though, they think I want to keep my kids away from him when I do. It's me and my kids over everything"

"Whats your relationship with Michael like?"

"Me and Michael are just best friends. Nothing more nothing less. I love Michael to death, I'm thankful I have someone like him around me. He's done so much for me, not only for me but for Amiir. He stepped up to be Amiir's father-figure during this whole split with Prince. I'm grateful for that and so is Prince. Michael didn't have to step in and do that but he did out of the kindness in his heart."