Chapter 9

baby I want you forever

🦋Armanda🦋January 1,1987

🦋Armanda🦋
January 1,1987

Later on that day I woke up around 12pm. Prince was laying on top of me this time. I grinned hard remembering earlier this morning. All the sex we had was amazing. I couldn't believe I lost my virginity to Prince. He was so big, he left my vagina throbbing for hours and still is. I told him to fuck me into another dimension and that's exactly what he did. I felt great, I was in a good mood. I was happy.

Knock knock

"Raise and shine sleepy heads. Party's over" Morris said coming into the room with Cat and Jerome.

I was glad the covers was over us. Prince stirred around then look up at me smirking then back at Morris. His hair curly hair was everywhere

"The hell you want?" Prince asked.

"Sleeping beauty is a little grumpy."Jerome laughed.

"Your father came by this morning looking for you. I told him to come back again later, so he did. He's downstairs" Morris said.

"Shit! Tell him I'll be down in 20 minutes"

"Armanda see me later" Cat said before leaving the room with the boys.

"That's a way to wake up in the morning" I joked.

"I guess it's your time to meet my father" He said getting up. He reached back to grab my hand.

"I can walk by myself" I waved him off. He chuckled and watched me.

I attempted to get out of bed but failed. I would've landed face first if Prince didn't catch me.

"See" he laughed.

"Okay so my legs are a little wobbly." I rolled my eyes. He helped me get in the shower.

This was our first shower together. We washed each other down and made eye contact for the 3rd time in a row.

"If my father wasn't downstairs I swear I would fuck you in here right now" He smirked.

"There's always later"

"I have a meeting later and you have a photoshoot then I'll have to get on a plane to LA for another meeting. I want you to stay here and watch the house while I'm gone. Coco or Cat can stay with you" he said.