Chapter 14

Forever I want you in my life

🦋Armanda🦋
January 25,1988

Dear Armanda
Nothing Eye ever said to U was lies. Eye know what Eye did was a little bit harsh I'm sorry. Eye just really needed to focus on my album. The black album took a toll on me. Eye didn't mean for this happen. You're still my girlfriend. Eye will find U soon. Tell Michael Eye said I'll see him soon. Eye will forever love U. It's just the stress from the album, Eye didn't mean to take it out on U. Eye have nothing going on with Robin and Ingrid. U have my heart Armanda. Eye guess U need time so I'll give U some. Eye will see U soon love. We will have a future together, babydoll.

                                                              -Prince

I balled up the letter and burned it outside of Neverland. I figured he would know I was here but I didn't care. I wasn't obligated to Prince. He didn't own me. I was my own person before him and during him. I don't need him. Never have, never will. Michael was only home for 2 days then he left to go to LA for a photoshoot and interview.

Today I was going to see how far along I was, Michael had got me the hook up to a OB-GYN. My appointment was at 10am, I was in the waiting room now.

"Armanda Kings?"

I got up follow the nurse to the back. She told me to change into a grown which I did and waited for the doctor.

"Hello Ms.Kings what brings you today? How are you?" The doctor came in. "I'm Doctor Isabelle"

"I'm here to see how far along I am" I smiled.

She put some cold gel on my stomach and turned on a monitor.

"It's seems like your 4 weeks pregnant. How you been stressing lately or having really bad anxiety?" She looked at me.

"Yea a little"

"I looked at your charts and it told me you're blood pressure is high. It will cause some complications in the pregnancy. I recommend relaxing. Having a high blood pressure equals a high risk pregnancy. With that your baby could come out prematurely. Since I see you have been stressing and having bad anxiety, you should really leave whatever is stressing you out alone. With these chances you may have a miscarriage." She explained.