Chapter 5

I never imagined that love would rain on me
And make me wanna settle down

I never imagined that love would rain on meAnd make me wanna settle down

🦋Armanda🦋
January 24,1986

I was packing my clothes for France. Somehow Prince managed to persuade my mother into getting me to leave with him. I didn't know how or why but he did. She let me go gracefully. She just made him promise that I would come back a virgin and not pregnant.

I was excited to go to France. Going to another country was scary. I never even been on a plane before.

"Knock knock" I heard from outside my door.

"Come in" I answered. My sister and mom came in.

"How does it feel to go to France?" Coco asked.

"I feel with my hands Coco" I joked.

"Make sure you don't be using them hands to feel on Prince. This trip is a opportunity of a lifetime. Don't mess it up being a horny teen! I swear Armanda if you come back pregnant it won't be pretty." My mother warned. I looked over at her and she looked down. "I just don't want you to go through what I did. Armanda be smart, don't fall for his mind games. I may not be in the music industry but I know guys like him. He could play you then move onto the next. I just don't want you pregnant and hurt."

"Mom, I'll be fine. I'm 17 and he's 27. We're not going to have sex or anything" I explained.

"He's 27? Armanda" She sighed. "Please be careful."

"I will mom"

"Mom I'll be staying with Michael while Armanda is gone. He wants me to be in his music videos" Coco spoke up.

"Wow! Both of my daughters are out with musicians. Coco I would tell you to be careful but Mike's a sweetheart he wouldn't even hurt a fly." Mom laughed.

"Jeez imagine thanksgiving with Prince and Michael" Coco laughed.

"Prince would stick that 6inch heel up Michael's ass" My mom laughed.

"They don't have any problems with each. Prince told me Michael was cool and Prince's heel isn't 6inches. " I said.

"Well Michael said Prince was a brat and very stuck up" Coco said.

"Michael said that?" We all looked and saw Prince at the doorway. We all stayed silent.

"Michael said what?" then behold Michael was right beside him.