Bonus Chapter: We're Parents Now

💜Prince💜April 24,1989

💜Prince💜
April 24,1989

Our son was born 3 days ago, we took him home yesterday. He was very healthy, Armanda was still a little tired after pushing him out, she's been sleeping more and barely getting up. I've been taking care of him, changing diapers, latching him onto Armanda's breast while she was sleep making sure he wasn't choking or anything. Taking care of a newborn was easy but still a hard job to do. Shoutout to the single mothers, even with Amanda being sleep she tries her best but I know she's tired.

Very appreciative of her and grateful, I couldn't have pushed no baby. I couldn't have taken that pain. Women are strong, a man could never be that strong. God knew what he was doing when he created a woman. When my son grows up I'm going to make sure he gets his self a good woman like his mother. She's a true blessing.

"I can't wait til you grow up and start talking" I coo'd rocking him. "Me and your momma are going to be so proud of you. I know it!"

He looked up at me with those pretty hazel eyes and smirked. He was going to be just like me. My baby is 4 days old and already smirking.

"Hey" Armanda whispered coming into the nursery. I handed her Amiir as she sat in the rocking chair.

"Hello love" I kissed her cheek. "He was so good while you was sleep. He was smirking at me before you came in"

"Just like us. I can't believe we gave life to this beautiful human. I never would've imagined this. The pain was definitely worth it" she smiled looking down at our son.

"Im ready to sit back and watch little man grow up then have some more"

8 months later

"Baby Amiir is crawling to you!" Armanda yelled from the kitchen.

I was playing the piano as my son came crawling near me. I stopped to pick him up.

"Want to play piano with daddy?" I asked sitting him on my lap.

My hands were on the keys again as Amiir started hitting random keys.

"Oh gosh that's sounds horrible" My dad says coming in. "How's my grandson?"

He took Amiir out my arms as Amiir kissed or should I say licked his cheek. One day Armanda and me were playing around near Amiir and she licked my cheek. Then Amiir started doing it too.

"Prince!" Armanda called out.

"Yes babe?" I placed Amiir on the play mat.

"How do I look?" She asked walking out the bathroom.

"Like my sexy ass fiancé." I smirked then looked at my pants and saw my friend get happy. "Who's about to get fucked"

"That does sound good right bout now" she said coming up to me. "But Amiir's awake"

"His nap time is coming up" I say looking at my watch.

"We'll see" she giggles licking my cheek.

"Armanda come on babe" I said wiping off my cheek. "I hate that shit"

"So" she said picking up Amiir. She came up to me and did it again. So I did it back. We did it back and forth for some time until Amiir grabbed Armanda's face and did it.

"Lord you see what you started" I laughed watching Amiir put slobber all over Manda's face.

"I can't tell who he looks like more. You or Manda" Dad said looking at him. "It's like he changes who he wants to be everyday"

"My mom said the same thing" Armanda said coming out the kitchen.

"Hey Manda it's good to see you" he hugged her. "I came over to kidnap my grandson for the weekend to give y'all some time to yourself."

"Aww thanks you didn't have to do that" Armanda smiled.

"I want too, I wanna have a bond with little man and poor Skipper looks sexually frustrated." He chuckled.

"You can tell?" I asked. I didn't know I looked that frustrated. My hair wasn't even done, I wasn't even wearing my heels. I had on platformed slippers.

"Yes son" He grabbed Amiir's bag and heading towards the door. "Love y'all see ya"

"Baby can you really see I'm sexually frustrated?" I asked again.

"Prince shut up and come on" She said grabbing my hand. "Armanda got something for you"