Chapter 16

La da da da da da

🦋Armanda🦋April 12,1988

🦋Armanda🦋
April 12,1988

"So youre telling me Sheila and Jill are black?" I asked Prince. He was in the shower while I was doing my makeup.

"Yes"

"But how? Jill is so light. I thought she was white" I giggled.

"Nope, she's black darling. Think about it Jones." He said coming out the shower. "I kept telling you and Cat y'all weren't alone. Y'all don't listen"

"Still me and Cat are the only black girls here. Glover and Kings" I smiled. I apologized to Cat for my behavior towards her. I loved Cat, she wouldn't never fuck Prince. She knew him before me and even put him on with other females before I was in the picture. So I knew nothing went on between the 2 it was just an act for the tours.

"I'm sorry for not having you on the tour even though you won't be dancing you can still come as a guest appearance to sing"

"It's fine it's probably best" I shrugged. "Cat told me about the time y'all were rehearsing and Sheila said 'don't touch my man' what was that about?"

"Sheila's obsession, me and her never had anything going on. She was more to me as a best friend. On the Purple Rain tour yea we fucked a couple of times but that's it. It wasn't never deeper than fucking. While rehearsing for LoveSexy getting the choreography right during Erotic City Cat was touching me and Sheila said 'don't touch my man' and it pissed Cat off because she was close to you. I found out and put Sheila in her place. She's very jealous of the bond me,you and Cat share. She's dislikes you both. She was talking a lot of shit about you while you were gone. Ingrid, Robin and Cat stood up for you though" Prince said.

"I don't like her either and I'll will on the tour let her say something to me, Ingrid and Cat and I'll beat on her head with the same way she beat on them drums. She's phony Prince. She tries to be you so bad. Fink even said it everybody sees it. She always tries to complete with you, haven't you noticed?" I questioned.

"I don't notice Sheila because my mind is always on you" He kissed my cheek. "She won't be here for long. The band is tired of her, I'm tired of her. My wife wants her gone so she'll be gone."

"Who's your wife?"

"I don't know it's the beautiful chocolate queen who has a stunning body and a crazy attitude. She can dance, sing, model and act. She never gave up on me, I think I'm hooked on her love" He smirked.

"You know there's this man, he has beautiful hazel eyes, who wears makeup and dances in heels. He makes high pitched sounds and does spilts every 10 minutes and he's very good in bed. He's very special to me and every night I like to give him something he can feel I think I love him" I whispered.