Chapter 17

There comes a road in every man's journey, A road that he's afraid to walk on his own

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

🦋Armanda🦋
April 22,1988

"Here tonight we have 2 special guests. We have Prince along with his beautiful girlfriend Armanda" The Host Carly smiled. We walked on stage and waved to the audience. "It's great to have y'all today"

"It's great to be here" Prince smiled.

"I'm glad you brought your beautiful girlfriend! How long have y'all been together? Do I hear wedding bells in the future?"Carly asked.

"We been together since December 24 of 86 her birthday so one year going on two" Prince grabbed my hand. "A wedding is definitely in our future. Everyone else already calls her my wife"

"Armanda sources tell us you can sing, will there be a album coming anytime?" She asked me.

"Maybe" I smirked.

"How does it feel to be with Prince? To live with him? Not to be rude but is he controlling as everyone else said?"

"He's not controlling he's very nice and positive. I hate living with him though he gets on my nerves" I joked.

"I hate living with her she takes up all room in the closet" Prince rolled his eyes. The crowd laughed at our little jokes.

"Prince, how do you feel about people in the industry saying you put out too much music and should keep the weird stuff to yourself?"

"I don't care about what the people say about me putting out too much music. When was the last time they had made a hit? Half the people in the industry ask me to write their lyrics."

"Plus his fans love his music it's not weird they just don't understand it. I love every last song Prince puts out. I think people in the industry are jealous because Prince is above and better" I added.

The audience clapped at our responses.

"Now the fans in the audience would like to ask questions" Carly smiled.

"I always wondered, Armanda you are best friends with Michael Jackson and Prince is your boyfriend. Are there any problems between the two?"

"There was a problem back in 86 but now there is not problems at all. They are very close and I'm very proud of them both" I smiled.

"Prince how did you know Armanda was the one?"

"When I took her to first avenue and she started speaking her mind I knew she was for me. I like that in her. She reminded me of myself." He winked.