Chapter 27

All that is wrong in my world

🦋Armanda🦋
July 16, 1992

The last 2 years have been hell. Sometimes me and Prince get along, sometimes we don't. After the Mayte thing in 90 we just been fussing. It was the end of the Diamonds and Pearls tour. Rosie left the band, Prince did nothing about her being bullied, he wouldn't even help her with her album like he promised. That caused us to argue also. He wasn't even friends with Morris, Jerome or Cat anymore so I couldn't invite them to Paisley Park. Miko and Prince got into too. Prince has been bumping heads with also everybody but Tony, Damon, Kirk and Mayte. He even made new "friends" with Carmen Electra and Nona Gaye. I barely even got to meet Carmen due to his attitude. She was on the tour crying one day but wouldn't tell me why and Prince chewed my head off about bothering her, so I just minded my business.

With half my friends being gone I made friends with Sonny T and Tommy. We will chill with Levi for a while until Prince calls for them to practice. Amiir was 3 now and boy was he a handful. Just like his father he "played" the piano. He had Prince's face and talent with my attitude. Little man happened to walk in on me and Prince fussing one day and caught a hold of some cuss words. Amiir found out those words and never stopped using them. Sometimes at dinner, Amiir would want to eat cookies instead of regular food and when Prince didn't allow it, Amiir would mumble "motherfucker" under his breath. Prince didn't like it but I found it funny. I already knew who Amiir got it from which was me. Anytime me and Prince would argue I'll call him a motherfucker everytime.

Something possessed Prince and made him move Mayte in Paisley Park yesterday. Claiming he was tired of buying her plane tickets and she needed to move in. I hate it, I don't even want to be here. I don't trust that girl, i get this vibe from her that's off. Kirk sees it including my mom, Coco and Michael. My son doesn't even like her and he likes everyone.

"Momma I don't like her" Amiir says pointing at Mayte and Prince on the stage.

"I don't either" I whispered.

"She's looks mean! She's a meanie mommy." He pouted as her and Prince walked up to us. She kneeled down to him.

"Hey Amiir"Mayte smiled trying to hug him. He ran and hid behind my legs. "Aww he's shy"

"My son ain't shy he just ain't slow" I mumbled.

"I don't like you" Amiir blurted.

"Amiir that's not nice!" Prince scolded.

"Don't yell at him for speaking his mind!" I said hitting him. "The fuck is your problem?"

"Stop cussing around my son" he said pointing a finger in my face. I hated that.

"You guys it's fine. No need to argue"Mayte put in.

"Maybel stay out of this." I said snapped, looking at her. "Come on little man let's go visit Aunt Cat and Michael"