Chapter 22

Oh baby it's true, I know I do

🦋Armanda🦋
August 18,1988

It's been a week since I found out I was pregnant, today in Rotterdam Prince flew out his doctor to our hotel to make sure I was really pregnant. I don't know how he did it but he did. I was still performing on stage. Prince made sure to keep an eye on me. He didn't let me out his sight and he made sure nobody got close to me.

Prince made sure I ate, took showers, everything. We didn't tell anybody yet only Cat knew. We wanted to make sure it was really a baby before going to tell everybody.

"The doctor is on the way up. You okay?" Prince asked coming into the hotel bedroom.

"I'm fine. I'm just excited but nervous I really hope it's a real baby and no tumor. What about you? You good P? You're sweating" I chuckled.

"I just went to Cat's room then I ran downstairs to the lobby then ran back up. Ain't nothing wrong with staying fit" he smiled.

"Will you still love me if I was fat?" I asked looking down.

"Baby I'll love you no matter what. I don't care if you get fat. I seen you cry, without makeup, I saw everything and I still love you the same. My love for you is going nowhere" he says then leans in to kiss me.

"I love you Taffy"

"What did I tell you about that shit? Stop calling me that fucking childish ass name" he rolled his eyes. I pretended to cry. "Aww baby I'm sorry"

He went to hug me but I pushed him away.

"So dramatic" he laughed. I gave him a blank expression, he shook his head and went to the door.

A couple of seconds later he came back with the doctor and security carrying equipment.

"Hello Ms.Armanda it's good to see you again. Mr.Nelson tells me your pregnant" The Doctor said smiling.

"Yea last week I was throwing up and so I took a test it came back positive. I wanted to make sure it was a baby and not a tumor" I explained.

"So you have been having unprotected sex? Any weird cravings?" He questioned filling out his chart.

"Well yes and I've been eating hell of weird shit" I nodded.

"I'm talking beyond weird shit" Prince added making a nasty face.

"Well I'm going to do an ultrasound scan and another pregnancy test" he smiled. He handed me a test and I got up to head to the bathroom. Prince followed behind me.

"You're not kicking me out this time" He said sitting on top of the counter.

I rolled my eyes and peed on the stick. I washed my hands then walked back to the doctor. The nurse lifted my shirt up spreading the gel on my stomach.