Chapter 13

You are my savior, you are my light

🦋Armanda🦋
January 23,1988

"Get this shit out of my hair!" Prince yelled walking out the bathroom.

I was sitting on the bed then he came putting his head in my lap with his hair everywhere so I put it in a high ponytail. I guess he didn't like it. He came out with this most angriest face I ever seen.

"Why it's adorable?" I giggled

"Armanda get this shit out my hair" He repeats.

I yawned and laid down. I thought this was funny to see the purple one mad. It turns me on a bit.

"Boss Ingrid and Robin are here" Chris said coming into the room.

"I'll be down in a bit" He responded. He pulled the ponytail out of his hair.

"Who's Robin?" I asked.

"The new Paisley Park rapper" he smiled.

"I thought you didn't like rappers?"

"I had a change of heart" he shrugged.

Hmm, I wanted to meet her. I walked out the room behind him. We met up with Ingrid and I'm guessing Robin. She was brownskin like Cat. She had a nice boobs and a nice body. I wasn't gay but she was pretty.

"Omg, Armanda it's nice to meet you. I'm Robin, Prince speaks highly of you" She smiled shaking my hand.

"So you're the new rapper? Let me hear you spit something" I smirked.

"Robin, Ingrid meet me in the studio" Prince butted in.

"Nigga what you doing? I wanted to hear her rap!" I fussed.

"Stop, you're intimidating her. I want you to go out and have some fun." He said pulling out his card.

"W-what why?"

"You deserve it" he smiled. I took the car and headed for the door.

For my 19th birthday, Prince got me a Ferrari Testarossa. It was yellow my favorite color. I really didn't have anything to do. Michael was on tour with Coco. That was a long ass tour, Michael been on tour since 1987 and he plans on ending the tour in 1989. I couldn't do it. Cat and Jill were back home. I didn't have nobody here. Morris was on vacation. Jerome was on tour with Janet. So yippy, Armanda was lonely.