Chapter 3

There comes a time in every man's life
When he gets tired of foolin' around

There comes a time in every man's lifeWhen he gets tired of foolin' around

Prince

I looked over at Armanda and chuckled at her question.

"No" I responded. "This is my mother's ring"

I walked closer to her and stared into her eyes. She had the most beautifulest chocolate eyes. Armanda was a very beautiful woman. She's 17 and I'm 27. 10 years apart. Age wasn't a huge thing for me it didn't matter to me. I was 16 fucking a 32 year old, which was my older sister.

"So Skipper what do you want from me? You don't give fans free tickets for no reason" She questioned raising an brow.

"I don't wait anything from you babydoll. I just saw you and knew you were a fan so I wanted to give you an experience of a lifetime" I smirked. "I appreciate you for coming."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" she smiled. I noticed she had dimples. Even more beautiful. This girl was pure art. I see why she was a model. She was beautiful like a god.

"Give me you number" I said.

"Is that a demand or a request?"

"A statement " I smirked looking up. She wrote it a piece of paper then handed it to me.

"You're so cocky in that big head of yours" She scoffed.

"That's not the only thing that has a big head" I laughed and sat by the piano.

"Well since you brought it up. How do you manage to hide your friend while you preform? I would've thought it was small since you move around so much and do all them splits everywhere." Something I noticed about Armanda and her sister was they both were very nonchalant. They didn't care what they said. I liked that.

I turned to look at her crossing my legs sit sitting at the piano. This girl really just said she thought my penis was small.