Chapter 38

Forever in my life

🦋Armanda🦋April 21,1993

🦋Armanda🦋
April 21,1993

"Happy Birthday Amiir" I scream walking into his room. My son turns 4 today.

As usually, Amiir was sleep in the bed with Bubbles. After the therapy session, I was still staying at my own house again. Michael were here too. Prince was still on tour so I just stayed home and Michael came with so I wasn't alone. I didn't feel like moving my stuff back to Paisley Park anyway and I sure wasn't hiring movers.

I needed my own house anyway, it gave me freedom. Prince stays over sometimes but he went back on tour. When Amiir saw his daddy, he didn't know how to reaction. The stubborn in him was eating him up til Prince showed him, his new piano. Amiir cracked and came back around to his daddy.

"Baby wake up" I shook him and he stirred around in bed. "I got some candy" I whispered. His eyes popped open and he got up.

I giggled and picked him up. "Happy birthday baby"

"Thank you mommy" he smiled.

I ran him some water so he can wash. Then walked out to get his birthday outfit.

"Manda where do you want the gifts?" Michael asks holding a child-race car.

"Put it in the backyard under the trees. The caterers should be coming soon." I informed him. He nodded then walked away.

I walked into the bathroom and waited for Amiir to be done.

"Mommy is daddy coming?" His little voice asks over the bath water running.

"He's on tour love" I gave him a half smile. Amiir was bugging Michael and me about Prince coming home.

Amiir have been taking piano lessons and wants to show Prince what he learned. One day Michael just happened to tell Amiir. "I'm Michael Jackson anything you want, you can have. Just let me know and it'll be here". Biggest mistake ever, just know Amiir is spoiled rotten by Michael.

"He's always on tour" he replied rolling his eyes. "Motherf-"

"Amiir" I cut him off laughing. "You are a mess little boy"

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Amiir! Happy Birthday to you!"

Amiir blew out his candles as everybody clapped for him.

"What did you wish for?" I asked.

"I can't tell you mommy. Only Applehead can know" he laughs. He went over to Michael tugging on his pant leg.

Michael picked him up and Amiir whispered something into his ear. Michael looked over at me and smile.

"Can you do that for me Applehead?" He asks pouting.