Chapter 19

You are my hero, you are my future. When I am with you, I have no past

 When I am with you, I have no past

🦋Armanda🦋
April 28,1988

It's been a few days since the encounter with Sheena Easton. Nothing major happened between us, it's been weird since then. I was scared for my life that day. I thought it was the end for me and Prince.

Speaking of Prince for the past few days, he's been in the studio working with Ingrid and Robin leaving the studio door open. Which he never does, Levi told me it's his way of saying 'nothing is going on between us'. I found it funny. I've been working on my music and my business. Robia has been helping me. We found a little shop and brought it. Me and Robia have been sitting in Paisley Park's hair and wardrobe area with his stylist Kim Berry and his makeup artist Cinne. She was telling us about how it was working with Prince from the beginning.

"I didn't know he had rules for yall" Robia said. "I thought he just say his little ass in the chair and let you do all the work"

"No he gave me a lot of rules like don't touch his ears or don't look in his face" Cinne said.

"How are you going to do his makeup if you can't look in his face?" Robia asked.

"That midget is ridiculous" I scoffed.

"Don't mind Cinne she's new. They just said that to her so she'll get scared. Mr.Nelson is a good guy. Half the time he's joking or talking about how wonderful of a girlfriend Armanda is." Kim smile at me.

Nobody knew me and Prince weren't together right now. We both knew that we will be back together in a few months so we kept it to ourselves.

"Lady Nelson, Mr.Nelson needs you in studio G" The intercom boomed.

I sighed and made my way there. I hated the intercoms idea. Prince plays too much sometimes at night he'll blast his loud ass music through them to wake me up.

"Mr.Nelson what do you need?" I asked coming into the studio "I was working you know"

"You went pass the clock, you were late to your studio session by 20 minutes. I've been waiting on you" he said. "I don't have time to waste so get in there babydoll"

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at my watch. I wasn't even late, I'm literally 20 minutes early.

"Where are you going? I'm early"

"Movie stuff" he responded.

I see he still continued to go through with Kim's plan after he said he wasn't. I couldn't get mad we weren't together.

"Start my song"

I had Levi doing the make talking for me instead of Prince. I looked at Prince and he already he a strange look on his face. He got comfortable in his seat and stared at me. I hope he knows I thought of him while writing this song. Hopefully he doesn't get upset.