Chapter 24

I want to with you,yeah And baby if you do too

🦋Armanda🦋
7 months pregnant
February 14,1989

I was home at Paisley Park alone. The Lovesexy tour ended yesterday, Prince was somewhere in Asia on his way back. I didn't go for the 3rd leg of the tour, the world didn't know I was pregnant yet and my stomach was big it couldn't be hidden anymore. Since Michael's tour ended in January he was watching over me for Prince.

Prince didn't want me alone while he was gone. He had his bodyguards watch my every move. I couldn't even leave Paisley Park to go shopping. We found out the gender in late December it was a boy. Only me,Prince, Robia,Cat,Lori and Michael knew. I wanted to surprise our families with the gender. While Prince was gone I got a lot of things done. My boutiques sold out. The wedding planning was now done. I already had my dress ready for the wedding which was next year in 1990. My mother gave the idea of my child being a flower boy since we didn't know any little girls except Tyka's kids but Prince didn't want her kid in our wedding. Amiir would be 1 by time of the wedding so it'll be perfect.

"Lady Nelson, Boss man asked me to give you this" A bodyguard came in handing me a heart shaped note with a tape.

Babydoll

Eye miss U so much. Eye can't wait to get home and hold U. Eye miss our son moving around in your belly. Eye miss the smell of U, the taste of U and the sound. Eye love U. Eye hate that we are apart right now. It's like I'm missing my other half. Can't wait til Eye get home. Eye wrote these songs 4 U. Let me no what U think.

I played the song 'The Question of U' first and listened to the lyrics.

So what is the answer to the question of you
What do I look for, what shall I do?
Which way do I turn when I'm feeling lost?
If I sell my soul, now what will it cost?
Must I become naked? No image at all?
Shall I remain upright? Or get down and crawl?
All of the questions in my life will be answered
When I decide which road to choose
What is the answer to the question of you?

Then the second song 'The Arms Of Orion'. It was beautiful, I loved it more than I loved Question of U. Amiir seemed to like it too since he was moving around in my stomach. He hasn't moved much since Prince left but whenever he hears Prince or Prince's music he'll move around and kick me.