Chapter 8

And baby, if U do 2
Oh 4ever, 4ever

And baby, if U do 2Oh 4ever, 4ever

🦋Armanda🦋
December 31,1986

I woke up laying on top of Prince. I was still a virgin we were taking things slow, but we do be having sexual intercourse like head and fingering here and there. It was mainly him giving me head, I gave him head maybe once or twice. I didn't know what I was doing and was scared. I accidentally bit his friend. He told me not to worry about it. He knew I was new to that so he didn't mind. Yet, his friend was very big. I take back what I said earlier this year. I will never think his member is small again. I just want to know how does he hide it while he preforms since he doesn't wear underwear.

I looked at him as he slept peacefully. He looked so adorable when he slept. I sat up then realized I was sitting on his friend. Underneath me, it was getting hard and pulsing. He groaned as he face twitched. My eyebrow rose at his actions.

"Armanda" He moaned whispering. He was still sleeping. Prince must was having a wet dream. His arms wrapped around my body. He had a strong grip on me.

Prince had on silk pajama bottoms while I had one a pink lace bra with matching underwear. I felt something wet under me then I felt waterfall. He was cumming and I got wet. He moaned my name again and moved around a bit. I was getting turned on by his moaning and his morning voice. The man was a jack of all trades.

I looked down at him and saw him sweating. He let me go to rub his eyes as he woke up.

"You saw that didn't you?" He asked and I laughed.

"Yeap. Since when did you start having wet dreams about me?"

"Since you came into my life" He said flipping us over. He was now on top. "In my dream we were fucking under a purple light. Then it was blue while making love. You were screaming my name for more. We couldn't get enough of each other. I didn't wanna let you go"

"What a sweet fantasy" I smirked. "Hearing your moan was just as good as your music but better. Like the angels singing above."

"In my dreams you were screaming,creaming and squirting. Never knew a female could do such at one time. I guess I really turned you out" he winked.

"Maybe the dream could come true"

He smirked and got off of me.

"Look at how wet you are" He took his fingers and rubbed my cat. I moaned in response.

"Prince" I whispered he let out a chuckled then walked away. "Nigga where you going? Come back and finish this!"

He walked into the bathroom and laughed. That little bitch. I heard the shower turn on so I waited til he was inside to go in the bathroom. I could tell the water was cold cause I didn't see any steam come up. I grinned and flushed the toilet on purpose making the water turn hot.