Chapter 45: 𝑺𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝑫𝒂𝒚

ꨄ︎Amanda's POVꨄ︎

I laid on my bed staring blankly at the ceiling, my face was really hot from embarrassment. I had another dirty dream about hunter it had been happening a lot since the incident at Zack's apartment.

Each dream just got more intense than the last, I mostly found myself thinking about it all day, fantasizing how it would feel, It was the first time I had ever had such dreams about any man, I didn't know what to do or who to talk to.

The previous night when he was touching me, it felt so good, I wanted him to touch me again, I wanted us to be in the same position we were at Zack's apartment. I wanted to hear him whisper those words to me again.

I sat up fanning my face. Remembering that night just made my underwear even wetter. Since I was a child I always wanted to give my virginity to the man I'd eventually marry, I wanted it to be special.

Hunter knew all that that's why he always stopped once he reached a certain point. I had always wanted him to continue but couldn't master the courage to tell him.

The other night, I was so embarrassed I couldn't face him, but in my mind I wanted him to grab me and kiss me, I wanted him to do stuff to me but when he simply drove off, I was disappointed and sad. He would never do anything to me unless I asked.

"What would he even think of me? How can I even begin? Mandie is an expert with this, should I ask her, she'll probably suggest something crazy but what choice do I have -oh this is so embarrassing. I feel like a perv right now" I thought aloud.

I groaned then got out of bed, I picked up my phone. It was only 7 AM.

' weird, my phone usually fired with texts and missed calls by now'

I decided to make the first move. I texted him.

Me: Morning My love😘

I put my phone down and then went to do my morning routine. I put on a loose shirt and a pair of jeans, applied some makeup then let my hair down. I checked the time it was 8 AM and still no reply.

I dialed his line but he wasn't picking up. I started to get worried so I called Zack, he took his sweet time picking up.

"Morning baby girl" he answered.

I could hear some noise in the background like something was being hit.

" morning Zack, what are you doing"I asked.

"Just working out" he replied.

"Is Hunter around?" I asked.

" yeah, he's in his room having sex with one random girl he met when he went for a jog "he replied.

" his what "I boomed.

Making him laugh.

"Relax, he's sleeping in his room" he replied.

"Hunter is sleeping till this late," I asked.

"He has a fever, my honey came home drenched last night I ordered him to stay in bed while we wait for the doctor to take a look at him. I put his phone on silent, I should have probably given you a heads up" he explained.

"I'm coming over right away" I Announced.

"Want me to send a car to pick you up," he asked.

"No it's alright, I'll just use a cab" I answered back.