Chapter Seventy-Nine

Começar do início

"Ooo, you are really shit at go-karts. I know you'll pass your test when the time comes."

"Thanks Lisa." I said sincerely. She's been my best friend since like the dawn of time and I'm so lucky to have her.

"No problem Rosie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa dropped me off at my house a few minutes ago and I wanted y/n to come over and tell me about her day with Jennie. And I could also tell her about my day with Lisa. She texted me back saying she was on her way and I just waited in my bedroom for my girlfriend to arrive. I heard a car pull into the driveway and looked out my window to see her car. I smiled and ran down the stairs and just as my feet hit the floor, I heard y/n knock on the door. I walked over to the front door and opened it to see y/n with face paint on.

"Uh, what?" I blurted out, pointing at her face which had a tiny Shrek and Fiona painted on each cheek.

"Oh I forgot it was still painted. Um, I'll tell you upstairs." She said as she walked passed me towards my room. I followed behind her curiously and walked in to see her spinning mindlessly on my desk chair.

"So, why's your face fucked up?" I stated. She laughed at my use of vocabulary.

"Well, Jennie told me the the movie theater was having a 4D experience with Shrek 2, aka the greatest sequel of all time, so we went and did it. Then afterwards, there was a face paint artist doing designs and I got Shrek and Fiona on my face. Do you like them?"

"That makes sense," I told her as I grabbed her face to turn it from right to left so I could get a good look at both painting, "and yeah, they both are super cool."

"So what did you and Lisa do today?" She asked me as she leaned back on my chair and stretched her arms up, causing her shirt to rise up a bit. My eyes were drawn to the skin immediately and I didn't even care. I heard y/n chuckle at me, "My eyes are up here, love."

"Yeah, and your hot body is down here." I said pointing to her stomach. She lowered her arms down and her shirt went back down, making me frown.

"Tell me about your day, love." She insisted.

"Fine," I sighed out dramatically, "Lisa and I decided to go to the arcade downtown and it was 50% off since it was the 50 year anniversary of its opening. We played a bunch of games and I actually got the high score in Tetris which was fun." I pulled my phone out to show her the picture of my score.

"Wow, look at you. I'm proud of you love." She kissed my forehead and I continued,

"Lisa then insisted we play Dance Dance Revolution and she was absolutely shit at it which is hilarious because she's the dancer. She kept a holding the bar and she looked like a giraffe that was just born; it was pathetic. Needless to say, I won all three rounds against her and she was mad. Then we just went and got pizza afterwards." I finished.

"Sounds like you had an eventful day with Lisa. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I'm happy we got to hang out again, just the two of us."

"We should do this more often huh." Y/n said.

"Yeah, it'd be fun."

"I'm gonna wash this off so it doesn't irritate my skin," y/n announced as she stood up from the chair and made her way over to my bathroom. I was able to stop her because I wanted to get some good pictures of them before they were gone. She posed for some pictures and then finally washed them off.

I waited for her to come back so we could go to bed together. She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and she smiled over at me as she walked over to my closet and grabbed her pajamas. I just watched as she got changed and then she told me to get changed. I rolled my eyes at her and I just threw off my shirt and pants and called it good enough.

"Are you just gonna sleep like that?" She asked me with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, got a problem with it?" I challenged her.

"Nope," she said with a smile as she crawled into bed with me. She captured me in her arms and I laughed as she tickled my sides. I buried my face in her neck as I laughed and begged her to stop, which she actually did. I then lifted my head up to meet her eyes and I leaned in for a kiss. Our lips moved in sync with each other and I brought my hand up to cup her cheek. Her hands traveled down my body to my ass and she squeezed it teasingly, resulting in me moaning lightly into her mouth.

"Maybe you should sleep like this more often." She mumbled on my lips. I smiled into our kiss again and I also felt her do the same. I pulled back to look at her lips and flushed face from making out.

"I love you." I said looking into her eyes. They softened and sparkled,

"I love you too."

——————————————————————————
i picked the date to be april 12th bc that's when blackpink performed at Coachella. and idk and idc if the months and shit don't add up, just live with it lol. HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT, LOVE YOU ALL <3