"➎➒" : sᴀɪɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ sɪɴɴᴇʀs ᴡʜᴏ ʟɪᴇ

✰。◍✰。◍✰

。◍。◍

ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪
ʀᴏsᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

I kept staring at Caroline and Damon who were acting like best friends. She had welcomed him home with a tight hug, making me squint my eyes at the very unusual gesture, keeping in mind the fact that she was the one constantly rambling on about what a dick Damon was for leaving like that.  The two of them were cooking breakfast while Stefan and I watched with a fake smile on our faces, confused about what the hell they were doing. It was like someone had compelled them to hang out together.

Damon rushed out of the kitchen, arriving a second later with a blood bag, causing me to widen my eyes but I didn't let anyone else notice as Stefan clutched my hand tightly at the smell of blood. "What are you doing?" I asked Damon.

"Breakfast," He stated nonchalantly, holding up the blood bag. "Want some?"

Caroline shook her head, answering for me as Stefan gripped my hand tighter and I squeezed his in return, glancing at him. "Oh, no. She doesn't drink human blood anymore. None of them does,"

"Really?" Damon asked with a frown and I gave him a slight nod of my head. "Since when?"

"Since you left!" Stefan suddenly snapped at him, making me close my eyes shut for a second. I had to get him away from blood somehow.

I got up, still hand in hand with him, looking towards the duo before us. "You know what? Stefan is probably hungry so he and I are going to grab a bite..." I announced with an awkward chuckle, speeding off with him before things could escalate any further.

The two of us made our way through the forest, having our fill of animal blood. I stopped after a while, looking at Stefan who was already gazing at me. I pulled down the strap of my top and bra, exposing my neck to his red eyes. "Are you sure about this?" He asked me, trying to hold himself back from lunging at me. "I don't wanna hurt you, Ro,"

"You won't...I trust you, Stefan. Just focus on the sound of my breathing," I told him, tilting my head. He reluctantly made his way towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist as his fangs grazed my skin. I held the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me as he drank from me, humming in satisfaction. "Okay, that's enough,"

He retracted his fangs from my neck instantly, licking off the blood that remained on his lips. He beamed up to me and I tiredly smiled back as he hugged me, "Thank you," He said, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"My my!" Damon's voice startled us, our eyes widening as he suddenly appeared from behind the trees, clapping his hands, a mocking smirk on his face. "Does Caroline know about this?" He asked us. "I'll be more than happy to tell her,"

"You're going to tell her nothing," Stefan argued, breaking apart from me.

"Like hell, I won't," Damon retorted. "Caroline's my family too, Stefan. She should know what her fiancee and best friend are up to," He came forward, still smirking. "Blood sharing in the woods, forehead kisses. What else? Lemme guess, you two still secretly pledge your eternal love to each other while you're naked in the sack," I didn't know why he was aggravating us further but his trick worked as Stefan lunged at him suddenly, throwing him against a tree. You're just proving my point, little bro!"