Thinking Of You (2)

Start from the beginning

"i don't like seeing you hurt chu" jennie said and jisoo just sighs, "but he hurt you! I should beat him up!" jisoo said making jennie chuckle shaking her head.

"jisoo that is not right" jennie said and jisoo looks at her a little angry "why does it seem like you're defending him" jisoo said and pulled her hand away from jennie, going to her car.

Jennie sighs, and catches up to jisoo. Grabbing jisoos arm and stopping her, holding her hand tightly this time.

"he hurt you jennie, he made you cry and i don't like that. Why does it look like you're fine with it" jisoo said pulling away her hand, wanting to go back home so she can rest.

Jennie held her hand tightly not wanting to let go, jisoo looks at her confused "i don't like the idea of you getting hurt because of me, he did hurt me but it's his lost, I'm jennie kim for godsakes" jennie said making jisoo chuckle a little.

"look chu, let it go, i don't want to see you covered up with bruises" jennie added and jisoos sighs looking at her.

"but he made you cry an--

"i know but ill be okay, it'll be okay" jennie said, stopping jisoo with a hug. Jisoo sighs just nodding her head, jennie was always like that, always thinking the bright side of her pains.

Jisoo breathes deeply, as jennies arms was around her shoulder, she rested her head into jennies, relaxing and calming her mind.

"please hug me back" jennie whispered and jisoo chuckled, wrapping her arm around jennies waist, pulling her into a tight hug.

--

Few hours later, midnight

When jennie said she'll be okay, she just said that just for jisoo to calm down, she doesn't know how or when will she be okay.

Right now she finds herself crying to sleep, hugging the blanket tightly as she cries. Thinking why would hanbin do that.

Thinking all sorts of reasons why, thinking maybe she wasn't worth it enough, not lovable enough, things like that.

Her heart was aching and head was hurting from all of her crying, she cried so much that there's no more tears coming out of her eyes.

Minutes later she rested her back at the beds headboard and stared at the wall, silently wiping the tears from her eyes.

She looks at nothing and just tried to think something funny, something that jisoo would do to make her smile.

She then saw her phone light up, seeing a call from jisoo making her smile a little and wipe the tears.

"hey jisoo" jennie said, clearing her throat a little.

"i just called to see if you're asleep"

"i was" jennie lied, biting her bottom lip. She hated lying to jisoo but she also didn't want the girl to be worried.

"no, you're not. I know you jennie, you sleep with your phone on silent" jisoo said and jennie sighs, tears forming in her eyes.

"are you okay? Is something wrong?" jisoo added and thats enough for jennie to start crying again.

"i-i, is something wrong with me? Why would he do that?" jennie asks started crying again, bending her knees for her to hug it.

"no there isn't, he's the one who have a problem jendeuk, not you"

"maybe im just not worth it for someone to lo--