Through the Looking Glass

Felix POV
I stormed down the long corridor, as I came to 2 large wooden doors I looked back to see Ruby still standing in that exact spot in total shock. I may have gone a little far, but it was the truth and I'd rather tell the truth and cross a line than lying and trapped in a box. She still loves me, she said she did, but it doesn't matter because she loves my best friend more.
This may be confusing, Pan is my best friend, no matter how much I hate him, he is. He saved me from horrible circumstances and I owe my life to him, but not Ruby. I just wish things were different. If Rachel never left and they defeated the Snow Queen another way, Ruby would be with me and we'ed all be happy, but it never ends up that way. I made my way back to the kitchen to see the Lost Boys still playing around. Ruby was talking to the White Queen, she took the potion and stuffed it in her jacket pocket. The White Queen called me over so her, Ruby, and I could discuss the instructions.
"Ok, in the upper east tower there is a large looking glass, very old and stained. As you approach it, you will take the blue potion and throw it so that the vile breaks when it hits the looking glass. From there a portal will appear and your on your way up back to Wonderland. As for the Cora potion, its important that you figure that out by your selves, both of you." the White Queen explains.
"Why the both of us?" Ruby asked.
"I used both of your magical DNA and intertwined it together, to defeat Cora, It not only requires a potion and a chant, but also a strong and powerful mindset connection. Your connection is very strong." The white Queen answered.
"So when can we start?" I asked
"Now"
The White Queen led The Lost Boys, Ruby, and I to the upper east tower. And sure enough there it was, the looking glass, it's just how the Queen explained. Old and distressed. Ruby and I stood in front of the mirror with the boys not far behind us. She threw the blue potion, as the vile broke form the impact with the Looking Glass, few blue sparks blinked on the glass. This magic looks really familiar, the glass then transformed into a swirling blue and icy? portal. The lost boys were first to go through the Looking Glass, then Ruby. As I was getting ready to jump I needed to ask the White Queen something first.
"Your majesty, I just need to ask, where did you get the ingredients for this potion?"
"Arendelle" she replied as I was quickly sucked into the portal.