Deja Vous

Peters POV

We split off and I headed to the Siren Pools. I stood at the edge of the shore and called for a siren.

"Pan." I siren popped up and was in front of me.

"How do you know me, I'm not from here."

"Let's just say we're really close with the Mermaids of Neverland, and I know why your here." it said.

"Do you now? Please explain."

"You need Hazel Pearl because of a certain event you want Ruby to forget, right?"

"Clever Siren. Now give me what I need and I'll leave."

"We just want you to know, we really like Ruby, if you hurt her, it'll be bad." She said.

"Ok, now give me the Hazel Pearl." I held out my hand.

"But you've already hurt her, haven't you, that's why you need this."

"Just hand it over?"

"No I have to tell Ruby."

I poofed behind her and slit her throat and grabbed the Pearl from her hand.

"Too bad you won't make it there." I let her body sink and I was on my way.

Ruby POV

"I remember"

That Son of Bitch. He erased my memory, and it was trickling back, but by bit. And he needs Hazel Pearl to make it permeant.

I know what I have to do, Pan is a menace, he bring despair, death, and violence to everyone he comes across, including me. I have to kill him.

I can't let him know that I remember or he'll expect it.

I heard footsteps coming towards the tent and there he was, I slapped a smile on my face, it was repulsive to even look at him.

"Hello luv."

"Hey, did you get the Hazel Pearl?"

"Indeed I did, now let's get back to Neverland before the boys destroy the island." he went for my hand and I pulled away.

"Um actually can we stay here tonight, it's just that I'm really tired and the boys and do much in one night."

"Yeah of course."

He slipped off his shirt and climbed in next to me on the bed.

4 hours later

Peter is dead asleep, this is my chance. I always hid a dagger under my pillow, I reached for Itami held it above his neck. I can feel tears leaking from my eyes and I moved downward. I closed my eyes as I was almost to his neck and his hand instantly grabbed mine and bent it back.

"Now, what are you planning to do?" He asked still facing the other way.

"You don't have to right to talk to me."

"So, you remember."

"Every bit, you bastard!"

He flipped me over so he was on top of me.

"And you were going to try to kill me the same way I tried to kill you 20 years go"

I came to terms on what I was about to do and I realized, It was the same.

"Deja vous, is a scary thing, It can bring out the worst in people."

he said grabbing the dagger out of my hand and running It down my face.

"Get off of me, you asshole!" I tried to shove him off, but failed.

"GET OFF!" I yelled.

"Aww, but I quite like this position."

"Get off, get off, get off!!!!" I screamed kicking and punching.

I finally kicked him in the balls and ran.

I sprinted in to the forest and just kept running. Then I stopped and hid behind a tree.

"Ruby, you can't hide from me." he said in a sing-song voice.

"I'll give you to the count of 3."

"1,2...."

Then something grabbed my waist and In my ear.

"3"