Say Something......

Rubys POV

I woke up, I was tied to a chair in the middle of Peters tent, I could recognize it anywhere.

"Why did you leave?" a voice said softly from the dark.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE!" He yelled closer to my face.

"YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!" I yelled back.

"I loved you and you tried to kill me!"

"I-I "

"Exactly you don't have an answer, because you know I'm right." I said softly.

" Ruby just please comeback, forget about it, we can all be a family again. Me You, The lost boys, and even the Lost Girls." He pleaded.

I didn't answer and he walked out silently.

Peters POV

God she's so stubborn, I missed that. Either way, she escaped without my permission and that calls for punishment.

"Boys, as you know Ruby is back, but she did leave so we will have to punish her."

I announced to the boys.

"Felix bring Ruby out and take the rest of the lost girls to the Echo Caves, oh except Fiona, she seems important." Felix nodded and brought Ruby and Fiona out.

"Hello Girls." I smirked.

Ruby's POV

I HATE him so much! Felix came

In and brought Fiona and I in front of the Lost Boy crowd. Peter was standing there.

"Hello Girls." I stayed silent, so did Fiona.

"Felix will you and the Lost Boys take Fiona away, do what you want."

He eyes widened, so did mine.

"Ruby!" She screamed while she was being taken away. She disappeared into the woods.

"Give her back!" I demanded.

"No"

Suddenly I heard a scream come from the woods, it was Fionas. I broke away from my bonds and ran to her. I finally found them and hid behind a tree.