Scorch marks

Ruby POV
God Peter just pisses me off sometimes. Well it's a couple hours later and he came after me and apologized and all that shit, then he started asking me just like weird questions like,
"What do you remember of your real parents?" And
"Did you ever try looking for them?"
I really don't give a damn about them, they gave me up and that's all I know, but I do admit that I am curious sometimes. But I don't need them I have a family right here with Peter and the Lost Boys.
Well I might as well turn in, it's like midnight and I'm tired. I walked into the bathroom and started my nighttime routine. Washing my face, brushing my teeth, putting on shorts and a crop top, and pulling up my hair into a messy bun. When I was done I grabbed the sink and leaned over to look in the mirror. Then I felt a type of heat under my hand, it's didn't hurt or anything, it was just there. I removed my hand from the sink and there was a black burn mark the shape of my hand.
"PETER!"

Peters POV

Ruby and I made up and everything's happy again.
"PETER!"
I spoke to soon. I heard her yell from across the island and I sprinted back to camp. I barged into the tent and saw Ruby rolled up into a ball in the corner of the bathroom. The room had scattering scorch marks, on the wall, the shower curtain, and the sink.
"Hey, hey what happened?" I asked softly bending down to her level.
"I don't, I don't-" she was shaking.
"Crap your in shock." I picked her up and carried her to the bed and laid her down. I tried to take her hand but she snatched it away immediately.
"It's ok." she moved her hand to mine and I looked inside the palm.
She has markings of the creation of a fireball.
"What is it?" She asked.
"Just stuff." I replied I don't want her to know anything until I know everything.
"NeverLand stuff?" She asked.
"Yhea Neverland stuff." she chuckled at my reply.
She soon fell asleep and I went to go consult my shadow at Skull Rock.

At Skull Rock

"SHADOW!"
"Yes Pan."
"What's going on with Ruby, she made a fireball and you and I know that kind of power only runs in genetics."
"Yes and....."
"Who are her parents?"
"Pam haven't you already guessed?"
I know exactly who her parents are.

Any guesses on who Ruby's parents are???