Underland

Ruby's POV

I landed in dark murky water, I swam my way out until I hit some sort of shore. I got up and there was a dark lake around me and just darkness all around the land I was on. It was like Wonderland just darker, creepier, and just depressing, this must be the Underland. The Underland is a land located directly below Wonderland and hold the most weird, creepy, dark things that Wonderland has rejected, no wonder there's such a bad vibe, everything here has been "rejected". I started to walk around Underland when I saw a long table, it was weird because it was literally in a clearing surrounded by trees with little doors carved unto them. I walked up to the table to see a weird man in a hat and a talking Hare.
They didn't pay any attention to me until...
"I s- I sen- I sense....... Something hahahahahaha." The Hare laughed manically. The man in the hat joined in.
"Um excuse- um excuse me."
They immediately stopped laughing and it was silent they both turned they're heads.
"Alice?" The man in the hat said.
"No, I'm Ruby."
"Well I wish you were Alice.... it's her UN-BIRTHDAY." he replied
"What's an Un-birthday?" I asked quietly.
A smile popped on to the mans face.
"An unbirthday is a day where it's not your birthday and we celebrate it. Have some tea"
He handed me a teacup.
"Um thankyou.... hey do you know how to get back up to wonderland from here?"
"Uh why would you want to go to such a dreadful place." the Hare asked.
"Um my mother is Queen and she's being threatened by my grandmother who I guess is an evil queen-" The hat man cut me off.
"Your Queen Regina's daughter?"
"Yeah I figured it out a couple days ago.... well my boyfriend did but that's beside the point. But do you know a way out of here. Will you help me?"
Then we heard the galloping of horses in the distance.
"Cora's men.... here eat this!" The hat guy handed me a small cake and I ate it. I think shrunk down to the size of a mini Barbie doll. He shoved me in a tea pot and hid me.
I could still hear everything though.
"Will Scarlett, to what to I own this surprising unpleasure." the heat guy giggled out.
"We're looking for a girl."
"Aren't we all." the Hare cut him off.
"Anyway, have you seen her about yea high and dark hair?"
"And why does Cora want this girl?" The hat dude asked.
"It's QUEEN CORA, and its part of our deal, she will kill this girl in exchange for Regina murdering Anastasia."

Peter's POV

I kept running down the endless rounds of staircases.
"Mr. Pan."
I turned to see Cora.
"Cora darling, long time no see."
"Well I've been... that's beside the point, you wouldn't happen to know where your little girlfriend is now would you." she asked. Its time to shut in the Peter and bring out the Pan.
"Yes I do... but I'm afraid I cannot let you, because then you'll kill her and if she dies I'll be very mad and then you would die. It's all just a really bad ripple effect." I said smirking.
"And what makes you think you can stop me little boy."
"Cora you know as well as I do that I am old enough to be your father and that your power is no match for mine, especially when I'm REALLY motivated."
"Ok Pan... I have a deal for you."
"Oh dearie, my son is the one you should be talking to."
" If you find Ruby, you will leave Wonderland, never to come back, if you chose this I won't hurt a hair in her pretty little head."
"I'm sorry, I don't make deals with children." I responded once again smirking.
"Ok then, it's a race, a race to find Ruby."