The story of Peter and Ruby (prequel)

Once upon a time there was an orphan named Ruby. More than anything she wanted to have adventures, like the ones she read in her fairytale book. Her favorite was Peter Pan, how he can turn a whole pirate crew around just by the mention of his name. That was the life she wanted, swashbuckling pirates, deadly mermaids, wild lost boys, and missions that would put her right in the face of danger.

One night she sat by a big window in the orphanage and saw a dark figure come through and grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the orphanange. Minutes later she was dropped on a beach. Se started to explore until she saw a boys about her age and not bad looking. But he had a darkness to him, but it was a attractive darkness like the negative charge on a battery . Ruby then learned she was in Neverland with the one and only, Peter Pan. At first they hated eachother and gagged whenever they had to even look at eachother. But as months went by they grew closer. Soon the realized that they had loved eachother all along.

That was until Pan and Ruby got into a very big fight on how to govern Neverland. And in her sleep, Pan tried to kill her. Luckly she caught home before he could lay a finger on her. From then on she was determined to find a way to get off this hell. She moved to an opposite side of the island and started her search. Early one morning the fairy chief told her about an up coming storm, if you jump In to the water is can transport you somewhere else.

She waited for this storm for 2 month. The day it arrived she packed her bags and waited on the beach. The storm clouds came rolling in and it was almost time. Before she could jump in, Pan found her and pulled her back. She finally was free of his forceful grip and jumped in the water.

" I'll will find you, I'll always find you!" was the last thing she heard before ending up on an uncharted island much like Neverland, named Ocean Island. The island has the same curse for whoever goes there never grows up. Over the years, Ruby became very harsh, she still loved Peter, but she could never go back. She lives on, collecting Lost Girls and became the ruthless leader of island and she never expected to leave, until now.