Betrayal

Ruby's POV

I went for a walk in the woods after I was done hunting, I actually wanted to go visit the Echo Caves to talk to them, the Lost Girls. I don't know every time I'm there I can feel them.

I was walking down a path when I heard some talking, I followed it. What I saw made me gag, then after that feeling left, it was filled with pure anger.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed.

Peter pulled away from Wendy. I ran up to Wendy and Peter knew to stay out of my way. I grabbed her my her frizzy, unwashed, and DIRT brown hair ( I have nothing against brunettes, I'm a brunette) and dragged her about a half a mile to Mermaid Lagoon.

I threw her on the shore and into the water.

" You better hope to god that you die here instead of my hand you little bitch. Because trust me what I'll do would be a whole lot worse than what's gonna happen!" I yelled at her.

"Wow this is your attempt for revenge, because guess what sweetie I can swim"

she replied sarcastically. Which only made me want to rip her throat out more.

"Well, then you better swim faster because they're coming."

"Well Peter won't let me die because he loves me, right?" she looked at him with wide eyes and he just smirked.

Tears formed in her eyes and I couldn't care less.

"Oh you thought he loved you? Well he lied to you, to both of us." I turned to look at him and his smirk immediately dropped.

Then I watched as the mermaids dragged Wendy down until I couldn't see her anymore, I felt satisfied that the camp whore was gone. Time to move on to my other Problems.

"YOU!" I ran up to Pan and I slapped him.

"You son of a bitch, I never should have trusted you, everything you said, every thing you did, is now NOTHING. You want to know how that story ends? It ends with me just me because you are dead and I know I've said that thousands of times before, when you fist tried to kill me, when you killed the only family I had. And as God as my witness I will find a way of this island and I will never ever come back. And you will never find me."

He grabbed my head and kissed me I immediately pulled away and slapped him, he stumbled back.

"Don't EVER touch me again because........."

I tried to think of a word that at least comes close to matching up what I felt.

"I hate you Peter Pan, I hate you!" I said softly, I then walked away and never looked back.