Dark

Peters POV

I heard the glass of the mirror brake, I rushed back to the bathroom door and tried to force it open, it was locked. I finally got in and saw Ruby on the floor surrounded by blood and in her hand a shard of glass, she cut her wrists wide open.

"Ruby, Ruby!" I yelled

I bent down and picked her up and carried her to my bed, she was barely breathing.

"Boys! Get In here!" the lost boys entered the tent.

"Get bandages and get some water from the waterfall, she's not dead yet." The boys scattered off and I kneeled by Ruby's side trying to stop the bleeding, it was too much. Even with the bandages it just soaked through.

Felix POV

I was sent to go get some water from the waterfall. I came back with the water in a bottle. I walked into Pans tent and saw every lost boy including him.

"Pan I have the water."

"It's no use Felix, the water can't reverse death."

Ruby's POV

I smashed the mirror and took a shard of glass and cut my wrists deep and wide. I can't anymore. I passed out and the last thing I heard was Peter coming in.

"Ruby, Ruby!" He yelled, from there everything went dark. My story is finished, I'm dead.

Peters POV

All the lost boys left and went to they're tent devistated. Before Ruby left they we very close. I was the only one left I sat beside her lifeless body, then I thought I want to tell her a story. I moved her body a bit so I could lay on the bed beside her, I laid her head in my chest and started the story.

"Once upon A time there was a boy, he escaped his real life to a place called Neverland, where he could never grow up. He soon brought other boys like him to the island and became the king. Then a girl appeared on the beach one day. A beautiful girl, he brought her back to his camp. They soon fell I love and were happy, the King and Queen of Neverland. But they went into a disagreement and the Queen left the King. Leaving the king heartbroken and angry, ever since he was known across the realms as ruthless and cruel. Then 20 years later he found his Queen. I don't know how this story's going to end. "

I turned to her already cold body.

"Ruby, please don't leave me again, don't leave us. I'm so sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me, Please stay. I still love you, I can't say goodbye, not now, not ever. Come back." I choked through my tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please I'm so sorry." I whispered in her ear.

"Don't leave me again."

Ruby's POV

I woke up in a dark room in the middle of what looked like a spotlight from above. Across from me stood a man, I'm dead.

"Ruby, you died." the man says.

"Yes, I did, but for a reason, I couldn't stay their. The Peter I knew is gone. Swallowed by power and anger."

"It's wasn't your time." The man said calmly. I looked towards him with wide eyes.

"Since it wasn't your time, you get a choice, live or die."

"How do I choose?" I asked.

"I will show you a few moments after you died." He said

"Well they probably fed me to the cracken or buried me in the woods already." I say assuming.

"Just look." I suddenly was in the room, kind of like a ghost watching.

The lost boys and Peter were trying to save me but it was too late. The boys went away in sadness, we were close before I left, but what really caught my attention is that Peter stayed. He sat there staring at me with which looked like dispair. He then moved by body a bit so he could lay next to me, he laid my head in his chest. He started to tell a story, I soon realized it was our story. But he didn't know how it ended. He then looked at my cold lifeless body.

" Ruby, please don't leave me again, don't leave us. I'm so sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me. Please stay, I still love you, I can't say goodbye, not now, not ever. Come back." He sniffled a little bit.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please I'm so sorry." He whispered in my ear.

"Don't leave me again."

"I've seen enough!" I yelled. I looked at my reflection, I didn't notice I was crying.

"Have you made your desision?"

" Before I make a definite desision, I would like to talk to the lost girls, you can do that can you?"

He nodded and faded way. I looked down at my feet and looked back up again to see my family. They stood there smiling at me. I ran at them hugging each and every one of them.

"What should I do?" I looked at them for an answer.

"Live." Fiona said.

" I think you should live, live for us and be with him, you love him as much as he loves you, even though I'm still pretty mad at him, you guys are just meant."

I walked closer to Fiona and hugged her once again, she was my best friend.

"Does everyone agree, we all know the rules, majority rules." I laughed, so did they. They all agreed,

"Have you made your decision?" the man said walking back in.

"Yes I have, can I say goodbye."

"Of course."

I went up to them and we did a group hug and they waved me goodbye as I disappeared into darkness.