Collide

Ruby's POV

"Girls!" I yelled out into the distance. My lost girls ran out of the woods with their bow and arrows on their back and their spears to the side.

"It's time to play a game, you see something washed up into the shore this morning. And I don't think it's belongs here."

My second in command, Fiona, brought out a cage which held a boy. But not just any boy, a boy from Neverland a Lost Boy. She brought the cage into the middle of the circle.

"So what brings a Lost Mutt here to OI?"

He stayed silent.

"Bring him out of the cage!" I command.

He was dragged out and I held a knife to his throat.

"Tell me or those pretty green patches on you shirt will become red." I whisper into his ear.

" TELL ME NOWWWWWW!" I yell, the lost girls looked frightend.

"Why don't you shutup...... girl." He yells.

"Excuse me, how dare you talk to me that way. I am the ruler and Queen of the island you ever had the misfortune to step on!"

"Until Pan comes." he whispers

"What do you mean until Pan comes!" Then everything turned dark and the wind was blowing viciously an the waves were crashing and thunder was booming all around.

"Pan is coming. Girls get to your cabin NOW!" I yelled.

The lost boys started to laugh.

"Ahh Ruby, I thought you have gotten it by now, Peter Pan never looses."

"I escaped him once and I can do it again!" I said furiously.

"Are you sure about that "

I tuned to see devil himself.

"Hello Love, I found you.